I don't know where the time's gone today. We've been busy all day and we were still out in the garden when the first parent arrived at home time. I hadn't realised it was that late!

Despite the sun being out it was freezing outside and I haven't warmed up yet. We had the odd flurry of snow but nothing was sticking or lasting long.

While we were outside a cat came running through the garden. I'm not sure where it lives, but it often comes to visit. As I said to the children "oh look, there's Jess" (we don't know its real name, but it's black & white!) it turned round and I saw it had a huge rat in its mouth! It ran straight back out of our garden so I guess it was taking it home. If I was its owner I wouldn't be very happy with it turning up with that

This evening DH has decided he's making dinner. It'll probably end up being something like beans on toast, but I'm tired tonight and can't be bothered to cook, so I'll take whatever he comes up with! If he really wants to be fancy I suppose he could always sprinkle some cheese on it