Good morning Wednesday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Wednesday

I really don't know where the time has gone this morning! It feel like it should be about 10am but it's nearly lunchtime!

One of the children was running late this morning and dad messaged to say they were on their way. As they were walking, I said we'd walk part way to meet them. The look on the children's faces when they spotted each other was priceless! I don't think they've ever seen each other out of the house before (well, obviously they do when I'm out with them, but not otherwise). They were so excited but completely confused

The weather is lovely today - sunny and not freezing so we've been out in the garden since we got home. My water filled tray is still outside from the other night. There's no sign of it freezing but the children have enjoyed playing with the animals in the water. I'll empty it out later, so what's the betting it freezes tonight

I hope you're all enjoying your days.

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Awwwww, that's lovely Mouse.

Guess what ..... it's raining here!
    We've been taking part in a funday with lots of stories and rhymes and fun, all on zoom. Just having lunch and then nap time.

See what the weather is doing later .. hopefully we'll get out!

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet that was lovely to see Mouse!

It's a lovely day here too. We've had big paper out on the patio and had cars with paint to make the tracks. I had forgotten to factor in the puppy who totally gatecrashes everything we do, so it was a bit fraught at times!

5. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post
    We've had big paper out on the patio and had cars with paint to make the tracks. I had forgotten to factor in the puppy who totally gatecrashes everything we do, so it was a bit fraught at times!

I had the same issue once with the cat! I was chasing it round the house trying to wipe its paws after it had run across the table, through the paint The activity itself wasn’t even that messy till the cat got involved!

7. Likes loocyloo, Pixie dust, Maza liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

We were listening to a story on Zoom this morning ... wet cat walks in, sits in between us and laptop ( which was on the floor, so we could all see/be seen ) and after yowling to be dried off, proceeded to wash itself ... paying plenty of attention to its bottom !!! i moved the cat away, and he just kept coming back! I could see my friend in fits of giggles!

9. Likes Pixie dust, Maza, Dragonfly liked this post