Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good evening Thursday

Good evening everyone.

The children went home at 3.30pm, I had everything packed away by 4 o’clock and I was sat down with a cup of coffee by 4.15pm. That’s my weekend started

We had a lovely day today. The children were in fabulous moods and it was a really fun day. It was lovely outside - cold but sunny. It’s amazing what a bit of sunshine can do We had 2 squirrels come into the garden and they kept us entertained for ages. The children thought they were really funny. I’m not quite so impressed with the way they’ve dug up lots of my plants, but they were cute to watch.

Thursday night is takeaway night so DH has nipped out to the chippy. Then I think it’ll be an evening in front of the TV catching up on a couple of programmes I recorded through the week. It’s nice to have a chill out night knowing I haven’t got to get up early tomorrow morning

2. Likes loocyloo, Pixie dust liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We had a lovely walk in the woods. Now that DD is homeschooling I don't get out, apart from the garden, because I feel guilty if she is on her own during her breaks. DH is usually around but he is working on his computer, so it's not the same. Anyway, today we went out. For some reason I didn't put mindee in his puddle suit, just his regular coat. Of course he tripped and face planted the mud. He was covered from head to toe in thick mud. It was so lovely to be out though.

Well done Mouse on emptying your playroom so quickly. Last Friday I started well - I put half of it away when mindee was sleeping for the first time ever. Then, when he went home, a couple of jobs needed seeing too before I could pack the rest of the playroom away, then it was time to cook and before I knew it it was Saturday afternoon and I still hadn't packed away the last few things. Determined to do it earlier this time though.

4. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Always!!! Maza !!!!

It has RAINED AND RAINED AND RAINED AND RAINED here today! And then it rained some more
    No one wanted to go out, so we didn't! we had a lovely day, playing with all the wooden peg people/little wooden houses etc. So much lovely imaginative play.

I'm listening to a webinar on childcare at the moment - about new EYFS for september... Interesting but i think it will be good! I'm also colouring in new peg people! My fingers are covered in permanent marker! I do use acrylic paint as well, but I like a variety of finishes.

enjoy your friday off Mouse!

xx

6. Likes Pixie dust liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We have had a very rainy day too and our puppy couldn't understand why nobody wanted to go outside and play, he seems to have picked up on our routine of going out after snack which we didn't today as everyone wanted to stay in and he was most out of sorts for the rest of the morning

Nothing else really happening here
    Pixie Dust

8. Likes loocyloo liked this post