We’ve got another cold and frosty day. No more snow, but plenty left from the weekend. The front garden is still nice and fresh but the back garden is looking a bit trampled and muddy after the children played out in it yesterday. We’ll play in the front garden this morning, to make the most of it, but then I’d be happy for the sun to come out and melt it all away Unfortunately it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen so I guess we’ll just be left with treacherous ice. For once it’s probably a good job we can’t go anywhere!

This afternoon I’ve promised the children we’ll have a hot chocolate treat, complete with cream and marshmallows. We did it before Christmas and they loved it. They’ve asked for it a couple of times since and I thought there’s no better time than a snowy day! One of my mindees isn’t allowed sweet things, but he’s not here today so we’ll sneak the hot chocs in without him knowing.

I’ve haven’t really got anything else planned for the day. We’re just going to go with the flow and see where it takes us.

Have good days all. If you’ve got snow and ice, take care