By biggest gripe about this whole coronavirus pandemic? Having my family at home all the time! I miss being able to work without them all hanging around and carrying on as if this is their home and not my workplace
I really need them to go back to work, but that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon. The destructive toddler loves them being here, but gets over excited and has spent most of the morning running round and screaming excitedly. Every time I manage to settle the children to an activity, someone comes in and disturbs them. I often get to the end of the day and don't feel I've achieved anything with the children. They go home happy, but sometimes I struggle to think of what we've actually done during the day.
I long for the day when the children & I have the house to ourselves again

What's your weather like? We were excited when it started to snow, but it soon turned to sleet and then rain. Snow would have been fun, the rain is just miserable!

Right, that's afternoon snack finished, so back to it! Only an hour till home time so just enough time to finish our colouring and get the playdough out

Enjoy the rest of your days