Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Good evening!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good evening!

It's a bit late in the day, but hello!

How's the day been? I had a lovely lie in this morning then went out to get some food shopping. I had planned to go last night but couldn't be bothered once I'd finished work! I wasn't sure how busy the shops would be or if there'd be empty shelves, but it was actually quite quiet and I managed to get everything I wanted. After shopping it was home for a cosy afternoon drinking coffee and reading my magazine. It was bliss

And that's pretty much been my day. Apart from shopping and magazine reading I've caught up on the washing, flicked the duster around and packed the toys away for the weekend. I usually leave some of them out all the time and only clear everything away when I close for 2 weeks at Christmas, but I liked having a clutter free house over the holidays so have decided I'm going to try and pack everything away each weekend. It didn't take too long to get a child-free room back so I'm hoping I can get into the routine of doing it.

Enjoy what's left of the evening!

2. Likes Pixie dust liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Your afternoon sounds like bliss Mouse!

It's been lovely having DD at home this week, but I do take my hat off to minders who are homeschooling several children whilst working. She just gets on with her online lessons, but when she has to do PE she does it in the playroom, so we just have to be organised and have the floor cleared and activities set up in another room for us.

We had snow again today, but it's all gone now. Just chilling now watching Not Going Out.

Have a lovely evening everyone.

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a lovely day...Mine started with a lay in too which wasn't so good as I fell back to sleep when my alarm went off then woke up looked at my clock and it was 7.40am children arrive at 8am That's never happened to me before !

I am looking forward to a relaxed weekend after a stressful week which seems to have settled down in to a routine now, I am still doing school runs for my families which at first I was a bit nervous about but its so quiet when we do the school runs it's actually quite nice and our village school is so small only 1 class per year group and they have joined classes together to make key worker bubbles.

Enjoy the weekend everyone x
    Pixie Dust