Good morning everyone.

So here we are, back in lockdown! Are all your children coming as normal or have any parents decided to keep hem at home? I've had one phone me this morning to say she's keeping her daughter at home for now. In my opinion it's where she should be. Mum isn't working and has the school aged sibling at home, so there's really no need for the younger daughter to be leaving their house and mixing with other children. The only problem for me is that she's funded and I've seen various reports saying that we won't be paid for funded children this time if they don't attend. I haven't looked for anything officially saying that as I don't want it to be true

All the other children will be coming as normal unless the Government changes its mind again and only lets us accept key worker children. I'm really torn. I do think children should be at home if they can be, but I don't want another period of no money coming in.

I'm finding it all very unsettling at the moment, but the children who are here are helping to ground me! They just carry on as normal and I'm trying to follow their lead

Today we're having a full on free play day while I get my head around it all. We might even have a movie afternoon if the mood takes us.

I hope you're all ok