Good morning Friday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Friday

DH and I were going to go to town first thing this morning to do some Christmas shopping but I woke up early, heard the rain and wind, turned over and went back to sleep In previous years we’d head out early, stop somewhere for breakfast and sit and go through our shopping list so we knew what we were going to buy. We can’t go for breakfast this year and, as we haven’t found time to do a list yet, I really didn’t fancy wandering round aimlessly in the rain. I’m not worried. I’ve left it much later than this before and still managed to get everything done

Instead of going shopping I’m going to stay home and put the Christmas tree up. It’s still very early for me, but one of my minded children kept asking where my decorations were! As I’m only working for the next 2 weeks I thought I probably better have the tree up before they break up for Christmas

Has anyone got snow? I’ve seen some lovely snowy pictures on social media, but I’m glad we haven’t got any just yet. I much prefer looking at it if I know I haven’t actually got to go anywhere in it!

Have good days everyone.

Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Afternoon!

We've had icy rain and wind but no snow!
    We were going out, but have stayed home and played and painted and coloured and stuck and cut and made a huge mess!

Typically now that everyone ( bar 1 ) is asleep, the sun is out! I did ask Mindee if he fancied going outside... " no thank you. It's too cold" ! Fair enough! He's currently busy stamping everything in sight! I'm starting to think I should give him some huge sheets of paper for wrapping paper

Enjoy putting your tree up Mouse. DD is desperate to put ours up ... I said she could arrange it with DH tomorrow .... whilst I'm out!

Stay safe, warm and dry everyone x

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow can't believe it's Friday again the week has just flown by! We did one Christmas craft that I had planned so that's a bonus. We had snow showers this morning but as it had been raining earlier it didn't hang around.

Hope you managed to do your Christmas tree Mouse I am doing mine over the weekend, so many people have theirs up now I feel like I am late to the party but it is still early.

Enjoy the weekend everyone make sure you take some time out for yourselves x
    Pixie Dust

4. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

It’s been wet, sleety and cold here today. Only been as far as the garden today though. Feeling lucky I haven’t had school Im supposed to be going to a drive in Christmas movie tomorrow but going to give it a miss as my back won’t let me sit in a car for 2 hours. Such a shame as we as a family have had a few things cancelled this year. Let’s hope next year will be lots more fun for everyone

6. Likes Maza liked this post