Happy 1st December everyone!

Does anyone do elf on the shelf for their own or the minded children? I do love seeing the photos on friends' facebook pages, but I'm really pleased my own children are too old for me to have to do it! I know the older minded children's parents do it at home, so it's not something I'm ever tempted to do for them either I do wonder if it's one of those things that started off quite cute and simple, but has turned into a big competition now for some parents.

Today we're doing some more of our Christmas crafts. My aim is to get them all finished by the end of next week, so I'm not having to rush to get them done in the last few days (like I usually do!)

Has anyone applied for the third self-employed grant yet? Are you going to apply for this one? I'm undecided whether to or not. My earnings will definitely be lower than I would normally expect but I'm not sure what they mean by a significant reduction. I wonder if they're being deliberately vague to put people off claiming! I don't want to claim it then have to pay it back

I hope you all have good days.