Good morning Tuesday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Tuesday

It's a cold but sunny day here, so we've wrap up warm and have come into the garden. In the summer I painted one of the walls with blackboard paint and the children are busy chalking a big firework picture on it. It's looking good!

Yesterday I started with a cold, so I had a really early night last night. I was asleep by 8.30, which is unheard of for me. I feel much better today, other than being freezing cold and aching all over. Luckily I have no hint of a cough or temperature... I'll keep myself dosed up on paracetamol throughout the day, then probably have another early night tonight. Watching Bake Off in bed sounds tempting

Is everyone ready for lockdown on Thursday? I was trying to think if I need to go out and get anything before then, but I don't think I do. One of my sons has a big birthday during lockdown but I've already got his card and badge. I'm not sure what present I'll be getting for him, so I'll either order something online or give him a voucher to get something once the shops are open again.

Have good days everyone and enjoy the sunshine if you've got it.

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Good afternoon now ! We have had a busy morning outside making lots of cups of tea in our outdoor messy kitchen. We had a couple of downpours but I am lucky as we have a covered area so we just carried on playing under that.

I have started doing a bit of Christmas shopping online, its hard as I am trying to support the smaller independent shops. In our local paper there have been photos of people queuing around the block for some of the big chain stores at our nearest large shopping centre. It's going to be a difficult time for a lot of businesses.
    Pixie Dust

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Afternoon. We went to a local woods today, but we couldn't get in! The big gates were padlocked and I couldn't get over the styles or through the very narrow gates with my pushchair. It looked so lovely in there too. Never mind. We went for a big walk instead and saw cows and sheep and found a new field which we hadn't explored.

I watched last week's Bake Off last night. I was sad about who left, I really liked him. Did I hear them say it is 80s night tonight? That should be fun!

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Evening!

We went to our local zoo before it shuts and had a lovely time.

That's a shame the wood gates were shut Maza. I have a wood I like to walk in, that has stiles at every exit ... I'm told it's to prevent people riding their bikes through the wood. .... the bikes still get in, but buggies can't!

5. Likes Maza liked this post