Good morning Wednesday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Wednesday

The weather's turned cold and it's forecast to rain later - not much fun for those back doing school runs today

I've got one child finishing today as they're starting back at school tomorrow. She's only been coming for a few weeks but it's been lovely having her here. She left to go to school last September, but mum was worried how she'd be about going back to school after having been at home for so long, so asked if she could come here a couple of days a week. She came running back in as if she's never been away so I hope it's helped her adjust to being away from mum. We're going to do a party lunch - pizza and ice cream, the children's choice

Have good days everyone.

2. Likes Maza, loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hope you have a lovely lunch Mouse.

I had a new baby in for a settling session ... hard this year as haven't been able to do it quite my usual way and in fact the child I should have had here as well, is off! Another settling session on Friday, with others here and then straight in next week!

It's bright and sunny, but blowy here ... hopefully my washing will dry before the rain comes this afternoon!

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Chucking it down here! We're having our fence replaced. The company had to bring a mini digger, which is rather exciting. The only problem is that we can't let the dog out in the garden by himself for the next couple of days.

We're trying to get some football boots for DD. She's in adult sizes now and so they are a lot more expensive than her friend's boots. I really don't want to pay a lot as she will literally only wear them for the few sessions in PE at school where she needs them.

DD starts secondary school tomorrow and so we said she could pick what we have for dinner tonight on the last day of her holiday. Woohoo - she picked a Chinese takeaway. No cooking! Really in the mood for a Chinese too.

Today's list of boring admin includes paying the Ofsted fee and checking to see if I am still registered with the voucher company/changing my address with them.

That's so sweet Mouse that the little girl ran in as if she had never been away. Enjoy your pizza party!

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

good luck on the football boot front Maza! I remember that soooo well! We used to get ours from Sports Direct. Sondico are cheap, but decent enough quality. Mine refused to wear them after a couple of years as 'not cool' !!! Have you had a look on local facebook selling sites? ours seem to have a few pairs of football boots for sale. Luckily, DS passed his down to DD, and she barely wears them! not sure what she'll do this school year as before she used to arrange her singing lesson for during hockey !!

enjoy the chinese. and i hope your DD has a lovely day tomorrow.

6. Likes Maza liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well first school run in 6 months and its a monsoon this afternoon

Maza try mandmdirect for boots they usually have some decent ones in for reasonable prices.

Mine start back tomorrow dd2 at 9am ds2 at 11am. Ds is looking forward to going dd not so much too much time spent at home i think.

I had an opticians appointment today now waiting on 2 pairs of glasses I need them for near and distance.
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

8. Likes Maza, loocyloo liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Bit late in the day but hope everyone had a good Wednesday, I have been busy with 2 schoolies that came back today for a few hours to get them used to things ready for next week when school is back. The younger ones loved having them back, we went over the local playing field where they happily chased around after each other. I have been trying to catch up with some admin jobs today too.

Enjoy your Chinese Maza I can't remember the last time we had Chinese, last week when we got back from our holiday we had takeaway chicken and chips from the local pub/restaurant and it was lovely.
    Pixie Dust

10. Likes Maza, loocyloo liked this post