What's everyone been up to?

We had a skip delivered at the end of last week, so we've spent most of the weekend filling it! We've got it for another couple of days but I think we're about done now. I can't find much else that needs to go in it. I did try to take some bags to the charity shop yesterday but they've stopped accepting donations as they've been inundated. It's a shame I couldn't get rid of them at the same time as all the rubbish is going, but at least I've now got space in the shed to store them until I can find somewhere that will take them

Tomorrow we're going to go and visit a friend of mine who we haven't seen for a while. She lives about an hours drive away so we'll be there in time for lunch, then hopefully will be able to spend the afternoon relaxing in her garden. She is a keen gardener and her garden is beautiful and neat - unlike ours which is very wild and haphazard. It makes quite a change sitting in a garden where there are no children's toys and no paint splodges on the grass!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Especially if it's your last one before the children go back to school.