It looks like it’s going to be another sunny day today so I’ll do some more sorting in the garden. I did have good intentions to get more done yesterday, but then ended up sitting outside and reading! I made lots of plans in my head about how I’d like to transform the garden, but then sun came out, DH got some ice lollies out of the freezer and nothing else much happened! My motivation is very hard to find at the moment!

Has anyone else had the self employed grant paid into their account today? I checked my bank account first thing and it was there. My balance is looking much healthier now I was reading yesterday that the self employed scheme is unlikely to be extended like the employee furlough scheme has been. I do think that’s very unfair, but as I remember saying way back when the SE grant was first announced, Rishi really doesn’t like the self employed Has anyone noticed how grey his hair is looking lately? I can’t figure out if he’s turned grey though the stress of it all or whether he usually dyes it and is long overdue a hairdresser appointment like everyone else

Have good days everyone and stay safe