Happy Good Friday everyone!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Happy Good Friday everyone!

Is anyone working today, or does this now count as the weekend? To be honest, I thought it was Saturday anyway so I'm already in weekend mode!

The weather is lovely again today so I was out in the garden this morning, weeding and tidying up some of the potted plants.

This afternoon I'm going to be making chocolate rice krispy nests to deliver to my sons and any minded children who are within walking distance. I ordered a larger pack of mini eggs in with my shopping this week for the nests, but they didn't have any in stock. They sent me 7 smaller packs instead!! It's a good job we all like them

I hope everyone has a lovely Easter weekend xx

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hello! Good Afternoon.

I'm not working. I sat and ate hot cross buns in the garden this morning and have pottered around, not doing much! I too thought it was Saturday!

DD and I are going to make Easter biscuits later, and maybe Easter nests.

Feels a bit odd, as I'm usually in church on Good Friday, but I've read through a service on my own, and spent some quiet time.

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy Good Friday!

I was up early as Cookie was sick in his crate and then again on the bedroom carpet, and then again in the garden. I'm really hoping it was something and nothing. He does seem to have perked up now though, after a very lethargic morning.

I made some bread stick crosses (fixed together with peanut butter) for DD's snack. We're not particularly religious, but I do love having a theme. I really miss little ones when there is an occasion/festival. I've also printed off an Easter board game which we'll play later.

We were wondering how the Easter Bunny (pretty sure DD doesn't believe, but hey ho) could deliver the eggs this year, as previously he has scattered them over the lawn. Now, with a greedy, curious puppy - and with chocolate being toxic to dogs - we didn't think that would be appropriate. So, DD has been making little macramé holder things, which we can hang from trees in the garden and the Easter Bunny can pop an egg in each one. They are really lovely, we saw them on the Hobbycraft website and we just used wool.

Did you see that the New Zealand Prime Minister has announced that the Easter Bunny is classed as a key worker and so can still work this weekend? Isn't that just lovely? x

5. Likes Pixie dust, loocyloo liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy Good Friday everyone .... I am enjoying a nice quiet day, the first of the long weekend. It's DS2 birthday tomorrow so trying to make the day a bit fun for us (he will be 22 so its not like he is a littleone ) we normally go out for a family meal. Trying to decide wether to go to the supermarket this afternoon and get our weekly shop done and out of the way or wait until tomorrow.
    Pixie Dust

7. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I think i would like the new New Zealand prime minister here

I seem to spend my life at the minute running an hot food cafe.

The girls are sorting out their room i may need a skip 🤣🤣🤣
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

9. Likes loocyloo liked this post