Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Good morning everyone

Spring seems to have disappeared quickly 3 nice days abd back to rain and it feeling cold.

Still a little part of me that is saying snow but i am missing the sun and almost warmer weather.

I know some of you will have broken up now but we finish on thursday and i have easter off.

Booked my youngest 2 for drum and guitar lessons in the holidays. They do alot of sports but have been wanting to play a musical instrument for ages .
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Horrible heavy rain here today - I may cheat and take the children to Longleat (it's only 3 miles away and I have an annual pass) - if we go I will just drive through the safari park and stay nice and dry!

Happy Easter everyone - hang in there - only another day and a half to work.

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Dry so far here but dreary and not at all springlike.
    One more day then I have the Easter holidays off ; must admit as I get older I am more and more ready for my holidays! Going to enjoy a sunny climate and switch off and recharge!

4. Likes Pixie dust liked this post
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it really only Wednesday ?? What a week I’m having here. Rewind 2014 when DD1 spent a week in slow labour after waters broke, ended up with an emergency c section and grandson no1 arrived a week late. Fast forward to 2018 and it feels like deja vu. So waters breaks Monday, but this time DD1 is only 36 weeks. First told stay in hospital and have csection that day. Then they change tactics and stays overnight with steroid jabs over two days. Told to be observed over night and maybe go home today. Had scan yesterday reveals no waters left and low placenta Late last night a consultant looks at her notes and says she’s to stay in all over the weekend and they will make a decision on c section next week when she’s 37 week ( so not prem). Then they did an internal and said there was some water and she’s 4cm dilated. This morning she’s told nil be mouth only to be told half hour later that she’s to go home and come back on Sunday for c section. 😡😡😡if she decides to have any more children, I’m leaving the country for 9 months. Thanks for letting me rant

6. Likes Maza liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh Sylvia... hope it all happens soon!

We're not on hols till next week so it's been usual chaos! Monday I don't work and it was warm and lovely. Yesterday was cold and wet, today was sunny but freezing and then sleet and hail this afternoon! ... wonder what we are due tomorrow?!!!

Trying to make plans for next week's holiday activities but all my minded children seem to be playing 'swap' ! So I've lost track of everything. And this cold weather is not making me want to do anything!

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Sylvia!

DD and I went shopping today to get some craft bits and bobs to keep her entertained over the holidays. I always buy something new at the start of the Easter and Summer holidays, but I was really stuck for ideas this time. Last night DD's sewing teacher introduced her to the art of felting. She is hooked! Easter activities now sorted! We also got an egg to decopatch and a couple of cheap white t-shirts for our fabric glitter glue and pens. Looks like we will need lots of crafts as the weather forecast isn't great for he next few days. We did manage a walk on the common this morning though before the rain kicked in.

Tonight I have got my school's end of term do. I would much rather stay at home and be cosy, (looking on pinterest for felting projects) but I am getting so socially lazy that I really need to force myself to go.