Anyone doing anything or did it all happen last night as it was a Saturday?

Most of our big local events were last night. DD had a birthday party to go to which incorporated Bonfire night activities a bit, so we do feel like we have done the social side of it.

My dad's birthday was on November 5th, so as a child we always made it a bit special at home.

DD and I are going to do some fireworks arts and craft in a bit. We usually also do some hedgehog related baking or craft too, to remind people to check for sleeping hedgehogs before they light their bonfire, so I'll see what I've saved on pinterest for something we haven't yet done. It's just DD and me, and as we aren't having our own bonfire it isn't relevant, but it has become a bit of a tradition - and if there is something yummy to make she won't let me forget it!

Off for our first 'full on Autumn' walk in a while shortly. The local common looks stunning at the moment and we have been desperate to get in there, but we have been so busy since we got back from South Africa. We'll check out the local vicarage gardens to see if they are having their annual smaller community bonfire tonight, which we will go to if they are. If not, just sparklers and cosiness at home.

Stay safe everyone. x