So, my DD is 15, and has tonight been kicked out of her dance school. A group of girls have been being really nasty to her on snapchat (so I guess that's cyber bullying), and telling her to quit, so she's not wanted to go for a few weeks. I decided to message the parents yesterday, as I know them, to try and resolve it. These were all her best friends up until 2 weeks ago...

Anyway, she turned up tonight, and it appears everyone knows she's been kicked out of the dance school. She calls me in tears and she's waiting outside in the dark (it's 7pm) for me, and we go in. The principle asks if I've received her email... Nope. Apparently she sent one to me, saying she thought it was time DD stopped dancing, as she wasn't committed enough. I asked if she was aware what had been going on... Not really. So I explained why she'd not been wanting to go.

She then says these girls have told her that DD has been 'questioning her decisions' too - to which I laughed, as I'd seen their messages slagging the dance teacher off! She doesn't think DD is committed enough and takes it as seriously as the others. DD is stood there crying.

I got DD's phone out and reader some of the messages she'd been sent, and said that had been handled really badly! She should've called and made sure we knew before telling teachers, and them telling students, who where the ones who took great delight in telling her she had been kicked out!

Principle asked me what should she have done - kicked the other 4 girls out instead? I said no, you should've spoke to them all and tried to resolve it first! Now, before I go back to her tomorrow, (as I've paid fees I want reimbursing if she's kicked my kids out) I have a younger DD, who I told her won't be coming back either, to which she said, 'I did wonder, and put that in the email too'. I want a copy of this supposed email.... I want to know so facts...

I believe she has breeched her duty of care to my daughter. My daughter was being bullied, and she did not deal with it, and allowed my daughter to end up in an even worse situation by turning up after being kicked out and be further humiliated. Should she have an anti-bullying policy?

Trying to figure out the best way to respond.....