Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default It feels like spring really is arriving

Just been on a lovely spring walk even if right at the end we did get very muddy.

Collected other of sticks to turn into stickman for this afternoons activity.

Made me feel better after yesterday when I woke up with an absess I still resemble a hamster but it's not as painful today.

What are everyone's else's plans today?
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Feb 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FussyElmo View Post
    Just been on a lovely spring walk even if right at the end we did get very muddy.

Collected other of sticks to turn into stickman for this afternoons activity.

Made me feel better after yesterday when I woke up with an absess I still resemble a hamster but it's not as painful today.

What are everyone's else's plans today?
    It is a beautiful day here. I didn't need a coat earlier! We have been to our music class and the playground. I guess we might go in the garden after school as it's so lovely. I have just had a new bird feeding station delivered so we can put that up.

Hope your face feels better soon.

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD! Hurrah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It was very Spring like today. We spent most of the afternoon in the garden.

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Stunning today. I went for a run in the woods and then decided to walk a bit further so that I could properly enjoy the wood - frogspawn is in the pond already!

Oh Fussy hope you feel better soon - I seem to remember saying that to you not so long ago - you've had a bad run of it lately haven't you? x

Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

A fine Spring day in the Midlands too. DH gave the lawn a first cut.
    My oldest went to Amsterdam just before Christmas and so for Christmas I had a couple of packs of bulbs wrapped as a lovely gift. I noticed they are now flowering today, making my existing daffodils and tête-à-tête look very little and delicate. These things are tall, strong, huge headed....very impressive. I can't help but wonder, if my garden was full of little flower friends, what the oldies think of these striking new comers, I initially thought they wouldn't be happy, newbies showing off etc...but then I made them all friendly and welcoming, I don't want discord in my garden.......then I thought Spring is sending me mad this year!

You must be so uncomfortable with a swollen face...roll on the weekend for some rest.

6. Likes Maza liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This is my second batch of antibiotics in the last 4 weeks for different things.

I think I'm a bit run down at the moment.

Luckily there is nothing booked in for the weekend so I'm going to try and recharge a bit even if I am thinking the hall needs painting it can wait till the easter holidays.

It's not as swollen today so hopefully the antibiotics are doing their job.
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

8. Likes Maza liked this post