oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default MONDAY!

It's Monday again!!!

how do they come around so fast?

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Panto is now finished for us, so life can return to some semblance of order ( HAHAHA .... so what did I get emailed yesterday ... details of the multitude of music/drama/dance exams happening this term ... most within about 3 days of each other, and then one a couple of weeks later! ) PLUS DS is a youth production at Arts Centre, and DD is in school play at end of term, so no idea why I though life might calm down !!!

Just had to explain how my fees work to an existing parent ... If I'm available, you pay; If I'm not available, you don't! If you choose all year round care, then your hourly fee is lower and your space is guaranteed all year round; if you choose termtime only care, then your hourly fee is more, and I can't guarantee a space in the holidays, AND, should you choose to put your younger child on the all year round fee, and your older ( school ) child on termtime only fee, and don't book your older child in for holiday care, then I will not be refunding/not charging for the younger child should you choose not to send both children (as I don't have space for older child on the day you would like child to attend) !!! I thought it was pretty simple myself!

have a good week everyone, and hope it warms up a little ... the frost on the grass from this morning, has still not gone here !!!!

Registered Childminder since
    Feb 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    It's Monday again!!!

how do they come around so fast?

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Panto is now finished for us, so life can return to some semblance of order ( HAHAHA .... so what did I get emailed yesterday ... details of the multitude of music/drama/dance exams happening this term ... most within about 3 days of each other, and then one a couple of weeks later! ) PLUS DS is a youth production at Arts Centre, and DD is in school play at end of term, so no idea why I though life might calm down !!!

Just had to explain how my fees work to an existing parent ... If I'm available, you pay; If I'm not available, you don't! If you choose all year round care, then your hourly fee is lower and your space is guaranteed all year round; if you choose termtime only care, then your hourly fee is more, and I can't guarantee a space in the holidays, AND, should you choose to put your younger child on the all year round fee, and your older ( school ) child on termtime only fee, and don't book your older child in for holiday care, then I will not be refunding/not charging for the younger child should you choose not to send both children (as I don't have space for older child on the day you would like child to attend) !!! I thought it was pretty simple myself!

have a good week everyone, and hope it warms up a little ... the frost on the grass from this morning, has still not gone here !!!!
    And breath.
    I've just had an enquiry from a parent who would like 4 days a week all year round (baby will be 1) except the whole month of August every year) and she seemed surprised when I said she would have to pay. I don't take schoolies in the holidays so I need the eyfs income. We'll see if she's interested.