Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Monday morning again!

These weekends go way too fast!

What's everyone got planned for today?

Our weather is wet and miserable, but at least it's given us some lovely puddles on the driveway. I just need to dig out a pair of wellies for the child who has turned up in soft fabric fashion boots (I'm sure they're actually slippers) and we'll be off out for some puddle jumping.

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning Happy Monday !....it's bright and sunny at here at the moment so we are going outside to make the most of it, it's the second week of my new little one so we will just see where the day takes us.
    Pixie Dust

Feb 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    These weekends go way too fast!

What's everyone got planned for today?

Our weather is wet and miserable, but at least it's given us some lovely puddles on the driveway. I just need to dig out a pair of wellies for the child who has turned up in soft fabric fashion boots (I'm sure they're actually slippers) and we'll be off out for some puddle jumping.
    Morning. It's wet and miserable here too. I have had to close today as my DS had a tummy bug yesterday. He's currently asleep next to me so I'm getting out my receipts and trying to get them in some sort of order for the current tax year! I haven't kept on top of it this year!

Hope everyone else has a good week.

Feb 91
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

They call it Blue Monday, and I can understand why....

But on a brighter note, its one day closer to Spring.

And I've finished work for the day
    keeping my head down

5. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

where has today gone?

I wasn't working, but did my usual helping in school, did a food shop, went to see nurse for 'health check' that I had been called for ... all good apart from I'm shrinking!!!! but as I stayed the same weight, my BMI is now just over the 'healthy' range !!! , have made some buns, prepped tea, collected DD and friends from school and delivered them to dancing, home again and spoken to orthodontist as DDs front (adult) tooth is wobbly where the brace pulls on it, who said come and see us tomorrow morning ( as by the time the receptionist I initially spoke to had passed on the message, it was too late for us to drive the 50 mins to see them! joys of living rurally! ) ... typically, it is a minded childs birthday and we've planned a fun day out, that taking DD to orthodontist ruins. Luckily DH can take her, but is having to take a half days holiday and is NOT IMPRESSED! any other day I wouldn't mind, and I did tell DH I would do the next orthodontic 'run' but I can't!

still got to make bday cake for mindee for tea ( as mum is sending cake for lunch, but i always make one if they are here at teatime ) and clean piggies out!

however, think I might escape up the road and meet some friends for coffee for an hour whilst assorted DDs dance!

hope everyone has had a good day, and has a good week. i just know I'm going to blink and the week will have passed!