Yippee...it's Friday!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Yippee...it's Friday!

It's my day off and I'm being ultra lazy!

We had a bit of a party last night for DS going off to uni, so I've spent the morning tidying up and trying to squash pizza boxes into the bin

I've got very little planned for the rest of the day, so I'm catching up on some emails before I put my feet up and get on with some knitting - does that make me sound old

So' what's everyone else got planned for today and the weekend?

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oooo enjoy your lazy day mouse :-)

I've just had squidgy baby here for settling visit with mum. ;-) more for mum, so she stayed for the whole time! Next week she is leaving for a bit. :-)
    We're now about to go for a bus trip and have lunch out. I know how to have an exciting time :-D

Quiet weekend; tomorrow- dd visiting opticians (says her eyes keep going blurry when she is tired) and local horticultural show - think I might have a baking spree for it tonight! Sunday; Harvest festival at church and ds has football match.

Have fun everyone xxx

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Im on a course tomorrow at Totem Pole in Grantham , if you havent heard of it have a google , Mary who runs it is so inspiring! Really looking forward to that . Ds3 has a cross country competition but no football this weekend.....hoping for a sunny sunday in the garden instead!

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post

We had a bit of a party last night for DS going off to uni, so I've spent the morning tidying up and trying to squash pizza boxes into the bin

I've got very little planned for the rest of the day, so I'm catching up on some emails before I put my feet up and get on with some knitting - does that make me sound old

So I have an early finish and want did I do but have dds friend over for tea.
    DD has a game tomorrow but due to her changing teams we have to be out for 830 to get a bus and then another parent will get us at 950 to take us the rest of the way. Probably won't get back till about 2. I don't get why they expect girls to travel so far :-( :-(
    DS has a game too on Sunday the weekend other than that will be spent catching up with the jobs I haven't managed to do :-(
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

It's my day off too and I have finally forced myself to sort out my wardrobe - well, part of my wardrobe. I have taken everything out and now typically I can't face putting it all back. I didn't get rid of as much as I thought I could. It's now all spread out over my bedroom floor and I've popped on here for a little break...

7. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Feb 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post
    It's my day off too and I have finally forced myself to sort out my wardrobe - well, part of my wardrobe. I have taken everything out and now typically I can't face putting it all back. I didn't get rid of as much as I thought I could. It's now all spread out over my bedroom floor and I've popped on here for a little break...
    I'm always very keen before I start this task, then half way through I always think 'why did I start this today?'. The pile of clothes, in approx. 3 sizes because I will fit in them this coming winter, not, is just too much and an effort to squeeze back into the wardrobe. Best of luck and try to finish before you collect your daughter from school.

9. Likes Maza liked this post
    Feb 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Packing again here. Taking 1st son back to Uni tomorrow to start his 3rd year. He is soooooo excited as he's going into a shared house with 6 young men from his first year. All we can think is 'but it's your final year, it's important to work hard!'.

Out with friends for dinner Saturday evening and then a lazy Sunday, well doing housework, allotment clearing and general pottering, but at a pace I choose.

Enjoy your 'me' time everyone and I hope the sun is shining in your part of the country.

11. Likes Maza liked this post
    Feb 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post

I've got very little planned for the rest of the day, so I'm catching up on some emails before I put my feet up and get on with some knitting - does that make me sound old :

My day off too so a day spent with my DS. We popped into hobby craft- always a bit dangerous! We bought some ink pads, washi tape and some paper punch things. DS has been busy punching out shapes!

We have a quiet weekend. My kids are so tired since starting back at school and preschool so I think we'll all lie in in the morning.

Hope you all have good weekends.

Mar 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh mama2three I'm excited for you, the Totem pole is one of my favourite places and very fond of Mary. It was doing the fun on the floor training that inspired my dissertation last year about active learning and loose parts.
    Have a great day and please say hello to Mary

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Oh mama2three I'm excited for you, the Totem pole is one of my favourite places and very fond of Mary. It was doing the fun on the floor training that inspired my dissertation last year about active learning and loose parts.
    Have a great day and please say hello to Mary
    i will , Not sure she'll know you as smiley though! x