Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default TUESDAY AND IM PROCRASTINATING

I have loads of paperwork to do - got a mum coming in a couple of hours to sign contracts and i have managed to find anything but to do.

Took dh for breakfast.
    Went to asda.
    Prepared tonight tea.
    Made tomorrows night tea.
    On my 3rd load of washing.
    Been on fb, twitter and instagram as well as here.
    Watched Tipping Point.

Please someone order me to do my paperwork

On the plus side as well as being Roald Dahl days its alos international chocolate day in America I feel this is some sort of sign that I cant ignore. but I only have a 10 year old after school so maybe its a trip to the park.

Must print out contracts......................................... .................................................. ..................................

Oh and what is with the fuss over bake off moving to C4. Should it have really made the news?

Still must print out contracts......................................... .................................................. .........................
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

2. Likes Maza liked this post
    Dec 02
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel for you, I'm exactly the same.
    I heard a new word this morning, Chris Evans was saying that when you have a quick, sneaky lot of chocolate or anything nice it's called a 'snackcident'. (Like accident but with snack on the beginning ) I've had a few of those this morning.

4. Likes Maza liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by k1rstie View Post
    I feel for you, I'm exactly the same.
    I heard a new word this morning, Chris Evans was saying that when you have a quick, sneaky lot of chocolate or anything nice it's called a 'snackcident'. (Like accident but with snack on the beginning ) I've had a few of those this morning.
    I think my entire diet in the day is a snackcident
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

6. Likes Kiddleywinks, Maza liked this post
    Nov 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I always say, "Why do it today when I procrastinate about it tomorrow?"

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

So, have you printed off your contracts yet??

You did remind me I needed to buy some new ones before I get that (hoped for) rush of new clients All the manicness (it is a word....now) of the house move has started to quieten down and it looks like I may actually get a few days to chill out the week after next, so I assume that is the moment when the phone will start to ring for me. I'm getting all my ducks in a row before I need to, cos as soon as I need to I always have more pressing things to do too lol

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of new words... 'Mombie' - that's a mum/mom who walks around looking like she is exhausted, but who will NOT have an early night once the kids are in bed because that is her 'me time'. I'm definitely a mombie!

10. Likes chris goodyear liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post
    Speaking of new words... 'Mombie' - that's a mum/mom who walks around looking like she is exhausted, but who will NOT have an early night once the kids are in bed because that is her 'me time'. I'm definitely a mombie!
    Lol this is me!!!

12. Likes Maza liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FussyElmo View Post
    I have loads of paperwork to do - got a mum coming in a couple of hours to sign contracts and i have managed to find anything but to do. Took dh for breakfast. Went to asda. Prepared tonight tea. Made tomorrows night tea. On my 3rd load of washing. Been on fb, twitter and instagram as well as here. Watched Tipping Point. Please someone order me to do my paperwork On the plus side as well as being Roald Dahl days its alos international chocolate day in America I feel this is some sort of sign that I cant ignore. but I only have a 10 year old after school so maybe its a trip to the park. Must print out contracts......................................... .................................................. .................................. Oh and what is with the fuss over bake off moving to C4. Should it have really made the news? Still must print out contracts......................................... .................................................. .........................
    Lol loving this thread!
    I know eh, will MB and PH stay that's the big question, I can't see it doing as well on C4...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bunyip View Post
    I always say, "Why do it today when I procrastinate about it tomorrow?"
    Haha love it!!! I'm Stealing that one!

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by singingcactus View Post
    So, have you printed off your contracts yet??

You did remind me I needed to buy some new ones before I get that (hoped for) rush of new clients All the manicness (it is a word....now) of the house move has started to quieten down and it looks like I may actually get a few days to chill out the week after next, so I assume that is the moment when the phone will start to ring for me. I'm getting all my ducks in a row before I need to, cos as soon as I need to I always have more pressing things to do too lol
    Yes printed signed and sealed after a spate of boys two girls starting a week on Monday for before and after school care

16. Likes Maza liked this post
    Dec 02
    Post Thanks / Like

This is so me!!! My DH has started having to be at work at 4am, so goes to bed at 9. Although knackered, do I ever go to bed early ? - never. It was nearly midnight last night, with a few snaccidents during the evening. Definite mombie this morning.

18. Likes Maza liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm never a mombie even if I look like I am. Love my sleep too much.

20. Likes Maza liked this post
    Dec 87
    Post Thanks / Like

What give up 'me time' never, never, ever even though I look like I've never seen my bed for 20 years!

22. Likes Maza liked this post