ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

give me strength !

I thought girls were meant to be the fussy ones? !!!!

DD starts high school in September, we have all of her new school uniform bar shin pads and mouth guard, oh and a new bag ...

DS ONLY needed new school shoes ( sorted ) and trousers ... we have tried on trousers in every shop/supermarket or ordered online ... every pair is 'wrong' ! they have to be black, flat fronted for school ... DS is slim, so have been ordering/trying slim fit on. DS refuses to wear them how they are made to be worn ( ie waistband at the waist ) and is insisting on wearing them round his hips ... BUT SCHOOL TROUSERS ARE NOT MADE TO BE WORN LIKE THAT! He found a pair and has had a tantrum that I won't order them - because THEY ARE THE SAME SIZE AS A CURRENT PAIR HE SAYS ARE TOO SMALL! he just doesn't seem to understand that they need to be a touch big now, if they are to fit him for a while once term goes back! ( OH, and school say trousers have to be trouser material, not chino/denim or tight fitting .. I expect if flares were in, they would say no flares! ) I was just going to order them from school website, but they are too baggy apparently!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!