Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: ITS THE WEEKEND

Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default ITS THE WEEKEND

Well I am looking at blue skies here what happened to the snow they promised me I am only joking even though i love the snow even i like walking to school etc with no coat.

DD2 has football today so thank you weather for the rain last night then we will go to watch dh play rugby yes again weather i thank you weather for the rain.

Tomorrow Im taking the female half to the Trafford centre to do some shopping it was dd1 birthday yesterday and she wants some clothes and i promised dd2 a new build the bear my little pony (not sure where she is putting this one).

Have a good weekend everyone
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

:-) lol. .. I just looked out at a beautiful blue sky and thought 'where's the snow?'

Can't believe it's the weekend again!
    Spending the day doing jobs and bits and aiming to tidy the garden a bit!

Got a singing workshop this afternoon and then this evening, we're all going to a jazz concert. Can't wait :-)

DD has birthday money burning a hole in her pocket, but until she knows what she wants to buy-we're not going shopping else she'll spend it on rubbish!

Enjoy the shopping trip fussy :-)

Have a good weekend everyone
    xx

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Well we have just got back from a couple of nights away, once again in our quest to find an area to move to. We spent one day/night in Stratford Upon Avon and one day/night in Leamington Spa. Loved them both and think we may have found the general area.

Fussy, don't you just feel like the cuddly toys are taking over sometimes?

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

We've had lovely sunshine today although it's still a bit cold.

I braved it though and have been outside trying to sort the garden. I'm trying to make it family friendly with as little childminding influence as possible.

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post
    Well we have just got back from a couple of nights away, once again in our quest to find an area to move to. We spent one day/night in Stratford Upon Avon and one day/night in Leamington Spa. Loved them both and think we may have found the general area.

Fussy, don't you just feel like the cuddly toys are taking over sometimes?
    The my little pony's are this will be her 5th one from build the bear but she does love them.
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

6. Likes Maza liked this post
    Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So...it's the weekend!
    Plans were a weekend away at a golf hotel with pool and jacuzzi for a major birthday of a friend's celebration, we stayed at the same hotel for his 40th, 20 years ago....declined an invitation to a LO's christening at a really la de da venue for our life long friend......but I have spent it at North staffs ward 201 with M in law ...then in our greenhouse seed planting and now indoors with a newly purchased in France..kir made with the wonderful cassis....
    We have decided to not to commit to weekends away for a while as this is the second time plans have had to be changed last thing....all is well though at North Staffs and I am now relaxing by watching a recommended series..Mozart in the jungle...which actually looks good.
    I have to re think tomorrow now, no lounging around the pool as planned, but now I have spent some time late afternoon in my greenhouse I am rather hooked and actually think ...daft as it sounds, that a morning in my greenhouse will be enjoyable rather than worrying about my skirted costume constantly floating up to my chin in the jacuzzi !!!
    We have planned a Sunday lunch out as compensation and then another visit to hospital....then all the gang from the relaxing golf / spa weekend are having birthday cocktails back at ours on their way home! DH can't drink now in case of emergency dashes to hospital ....but he is a great cocktail waiter ...All finished by 7.30 pm though as it is a school night!!

I am so glad that I am beyond the little pony stage ....the stories are so difficult to read....but with two sons... I love girly shopping now and borrow nieces and friends daughters ....despite youngest living in Salford Quays currently I have not yet visited the Trafford Centre yet..but I have spent time in the war museum and the Man Utd museum....a good Zara / East shop in Trafford would be my preference though...if I had a vote that counted!
    Come and join us in the Midlands Maza so easy to get to anywhere in the UK for a day trip which is a big positive...but....not close to a seaside...big disadvantage!

Happy weekend everyone.

8. Likes Maza liked this post
    Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We got the snow. And the grey skies. And the rain. And the hail. And the 'OMG IT'S FREEZING!!!!!!'.

We went out to the forest yesterday yesterday, love the forest in the wetter/snowier weather. Today we're off to the pet shop for frozen mousicles, and live locusts.

10. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by singingcactus View Post
    We got the snow. And the grey skies. And the rain. And the hail. And the 'OMG IT'S FREEZING!!!!!!'.

We went out to the forest yesterday yesterday, love the forest in the wetter/snowier weather. Today we're off to the pet shop for frozen mousicles, and live locusts.
    we didn't get the snow but got freezing cold rain and huge dark grey clouds.

today the sun is shining and although its cold, it also seems warm! I'm hoping so, as I'm off to watch DS play last football match of season any moment!

sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by singingcactus View Post

Mainly cold all weekend few flakes of snow but for once hardly any rain headed to a forest park near the coast today about 1hr 15mins away. A bit chilly but was beautiful
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tess1981

13. Likes Maza liked this post