Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default IT'S THE WEEKEND

Have we all survived the first week back.

Normality seems to have kicked in very quickly.

So our weekend plans are back to normal as well DD1 has already gone to dance. Dd2 has football later but they are playing inside. Apparantly footsul whatever that is. Waiting on confirmation to see if ds2 has a game lots have ready been cancelled due to waterlogged pitches.

Have a good weekend everyone
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Post Thanks / Like

Tbh this week has been lovely. I've made some changes and all seems to be going well, so a happy bunny here :-). This weekend is again getting back to our routine DS is currently at kickboxing, DD is getting ready for dancing and later we have a children's birthday party to attend . Bus mans holiday springs to mind ;-)

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I was looking forward to this weekend as I had nothing planned and so felt like clearing out some cupboards and going to visit somewhere new...but yesterday I got THE CALL. So, this weekend I need to attempt to update my SEF and go through all my paperwork with a fine tooth comb.

DD has got a party tomorrow and I am determined to have the present wrapped and the card written before we go to bed tonight - I always seem to be doing them as we are heading out of the door to the party. Small goals!

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ooo have fun Maza!!

I met Archbishop of York Dr John Sentamu this morning and later on DD has party. Tomorrow we have Church and band.

No football due to weather! (Secretly YAY :-) )

Just having a quiet weekend :-)

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Last week was pretty manic with a new baby starter, but I survived!

This weekend is turning out to be just as busy with DD having lots of dance things on and my parents coming to visit. The sky has just turned very black and the rain has started, so I guess my mother is almost here! We don't get on so I'm hoping she doesn't hang around for long

6. Likes BallyH liked this post
    Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all (hangs head in shame)

I haven't been on for a while

I'm back. Mostly because I've missed the help and support from you all.

I have had a shocking 1st week back and actually diagnosed with a chest infection. Silly me Googled what the doc said n it's actually pneumonia. Wonder why I feel ####.

Never mind eh. It could be worse they could have admitted me. Although when I said this to a friend they asked which hospital they would send me to. A medical one? Or one to help with my head lol.

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post

I have had a shocking 1st week back and actually diagnosed with a chest infection. Silly me Googled what the doc said n it's actually pneumonia. Wonder why I feel ####.

Never mind eh. It could be worse they could have admitted me. Although when I said this to a friend they asked which hospital they would send me to. A medical one? Or one to help with my head lol.
    Hello. Get well soon. Xxxx

It's easily done though, to put ourselves last. I've had a cough/cold/sore throat for about 7 weeks and only went to the dr on Friday because I thought I'd burst my eardrum! I hadn't, but had thorough check up. No antibiotics .. yet ... But might need them if ear pain doesn't ease (it has) or I'm still ill in a couple of weeks! I was told to rest ....

Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=loocyloo;1415547]Ooo have fun Maza!!

I met Archbishop of York Dr John Sentamu this morning and later on DD has party.

I have followed John Sentamu with interest, he must have been interesting to meet, though he and I do not agree on a number of things - gay marriage and IVF for instance - I am for both and he is not, he nevertheless has raised issues over the past few years and put them into the public domain, his cutting up of his collar to show us what he felt about Robert Mugabe being his most high profile on the Anrew Marr programme.

I started watching Dickensian this week and realised that there were a number of characters that I didn't know. They are from the Old Curiosity Shop which I have never read and Bleak House, which I studied for o level 43 years ago , but can't remember a thing! So this morning I am having a Dickensian reading session. I have started with Bleak House, thankfully it's all coming back ( I thought I was losing my marbles not remembering characters) and am just speed reading so that I can wallow later in The old Curiosity shop.

This afternoon I am reorganising the bedrooms and bringing in from the shed the last of the childminding toys stored away for Christmas - my final family member left yesterday for his next adventure ...in Brighton again, but hoping not for long as he wants to move to London. DH and I have discussed this at length, as Midlanders, we don't get the 'draw' of London, nice for a visit but way too expensive to live, but hey, it's not our life!
    Whilst I have been typing, DH has been putting on his walking boots, it is a lovely bright morning...so it looks like Dickens may be on hold as we are now off for a long walk and a late breakfast out.
    Enjoy your Sunday rests everyone.

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post

Hello. Get well soon. Xxxx

It's easily done though, to put ourselves last. I've had a cough/cold/sore throat for about 7 weeks and only went to the dr on Friday because I thought I'd burst my eardrum! I hadn't, but had thorough check up. No antibiotics .. yet ... But might need them if ear pain doesn't ease (it has) or I'm still ill in a couple of weeks! I was told to rest ....
    Thanks loocyloo xx

Sounds like you need to rest. Hope you feel better really quickly x

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks loocyloo xx

Sounds like you need to rest. Hope you feel better really quickly x
    Thanks ... lying in bed trying to resist getting up!

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post

Thanks ... lying in bed trying to resist getting up!
    I tried but got up n had a nice hot quiet shower lol. Hubby n DS have gone to the car boot. I'm now chilling watching TV but have done the food shop to be delivered tmw morning.

13. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hello good to see you back.

Rest up and take it easy.

DD played football yesterday first game inside and she did really well. Also got her a new team for next season as she will be too old for her current team :-(

Ds game was cancelled not suprisingly with the amount of rain that came down.

So he went to try rugby instead. Which he absolutely adored lots of tackles and he scored 2 trys at the game at the end.

Thawing out then need to go and do some food shopping.
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FussyElmo View Post

Hello good to see you back.

Rest up and take it easy.

DD played football yesterday first game inside and she did really well. Also got her a new team for next season as she will be too old for her current team :-(

Ds game was cancelled not suprisingly with the amount of rain that came down.

So he went to try rugby instead. Which he absolutely adored lots of tackles and he scored 2 trys at the game at the end.

Thawing out then need to go and do some food shopping.
    Ah thanks lovely. Rest doesn't seem to be an option. My already lazy oh is doing even less! On a more positive note I'm feeling much nearer to human today lol.

I'm so glad all the new sports have been a success for Dd and ds x