Likes Likes:  12
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Monday

Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Monday

It comes around all too soon - the weekend seems to have disappeared in a blink.

Oh well 10 more working days then its the holidays.

Going to start our snowman wreathes later also maybe paper bows if I can get them to work

Have a good day everyone
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning. I'm off to a new soft play today. Hope it's suitable for my energetic 4 yr old mindees. Then present wrapping later and lots of ironing this evening as I spent yesterday at DD1 yesterday. Enjoy your Monday everyone

4. Likes FussyElmo, loocyloo liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning.

A busy day of Christmas crafts as I've realised one of the children will only be here for another 2 days before he breaks up for Christmas.

Other than that I need to get on with our Christmas display and dig all the Christmas resources out. I do the same every year - refuse to do anything Christmassy till December then wonder how I'm going to fit it all in

6. Likes FussyElmo, AliceK, Maza, loocyloo liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I have had no spare time over the weekend and I am so so tired today. Looking at my calendar for the rest of the month makes me stressed. I have NO spare time at all, there is so much to remember to do and take in for DD's school and every weekend is booked out with something (not for me I may add, just for the children). Spent all day yesterday putting Christmas trees up and decorating the house and this morning I have a landlord inspection anytime now so have just been running around in a mad panic tidying up a bit. Like you Mouse I haven't even started any Christmas crafts although I have done a list of things to do. Oh well I've got until the 23rd to get them done.
    Thank goodness the wind has dropped today, been awful the past few days. Hope everyone around Cumbria is okay.

xxx

8. Likes FussyElmo, loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Afternoon!
    I too had a manic weekend and have been in school this morning and now been shopping! Got to put it all away, Guinea pigs need putting back in cage as opposed to the indoor run they live in at the weekend and I need to get all my Dec's down from the loft so I can find all my minding Christmas bits!
    Plus dh has arranged for decorator to do dining room this week! To be fair ... He gave us a quote end sept and said he should be with us end October ... But dh wouldn't chase him and is determined it had to be done by Christmas as his family are coming! But arghhh... I NEED that room to put things in!

10. Likes FussyElmo liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I had the induction for my new job today (although I worked there for six years before DD was born, but so much has changed). A bit daunting. So much stuff to read through. I've been doing supply there a bit too this last month and am already aware of staff politics (the Head has it in for one of the teachers I am covering), ooh, I hadn't missed that whilst being a childminder.

12. Likes FussyElmo, loocyloo liked this post
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Soft play yesterday was brilliant. Cost £5 for two hour session but it was huge!! 4inch padded floors that felt like suede half the hall was soft play equipment for toddlers. A big bouncy castle and slide. The other side was proper gymnastic equipment for small ones. Spring boards, horse, balance beams at different heights and the end of the hall was a 4ft wide trampoline that went from one side of the hall to the other. I was really impressed. Anyone near crayford in Kent shld give it a visit