What an awful programme!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What an awful programme!

One of my mindees has been talking about Bing and brought a Bing teddy with them this week. I've never watched it, but mum told me it was good. I recorded an episode for los to watch and so I could at least know what they were talking about.

What an annoying programme!! Bing talks like a baby and does nothing but whine in a totally irritating way. It was so bad I had to leave the room while they finished watching it.

Mindee arrived this morning and asked if they could watch it again. I said no!

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol, I hadn't heard of it either so I just watched a couple of short episodes on YouTube. Maybe you were unlucky with the episode you watched yesterday because the ones I just watched seemed okay. Better than some of the programmes anyway. In the night garden - oh how I Hate that one

xxx

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    One of my mindees has been talking about Bing and brought a Bing teddy with them this week. I've never watched it, but mum told me it was good. I recorded an episode for los to watch and so I could at least know what they were talking about.

What an annoying programme!! Bing talks like a baby and does nothing but whine in a totally irritating way. It was so bad I had to leave the room while they finished watching it.

Mindee arrived this morning and asked if they could watch it again. I said no!
    Not heard of it but it sounds hideous. I'm actually getting to the point where I dislike lots of children's programmes.

If in feeling generous it's micky mouse clubhouse here
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

4. Likes shortstuff liked this post
    Aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

One of my mindees loves Bing as well, it's only on for around 10 minutes so I can tolerate that!

Curious George is the one I can't stand!

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate bing!!! He's a spoilt bunny who's whinges when he doesn't get his own way and seems to spoil everything for everyone. It really is a Bing thing !!

May 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

DD loves Bing. I can take him or leave him but Flop really gets on my nerves. How can he be so calm and patient ALL the time?! And it was very creepy watching it after Wolf Hall.