Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Its raining again.

Will it ever stop Im so over this miserable weather now

Dds sports day got cancelled this morning and Im waiting to se of the City athletics event tonight will still be on.

Plus side if it isn't I will get a evening off with just my children but ds is so excited about going and competing. hes determined to get through to the county stages

We are having fun with magnetic building blocks/shapes today but mindee goes at 130 so a really early finish
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

the rain was so awful i got soaked through my coat this morning I dont like it. I have parents evening later. All but 1 parent have been fab about different collection arrangements. Thankfully the one who is giving me grief is leaving me 4 more sessions after school. The parents negativity has completely rubbed off on LO too. Not even a smile for a birthday gift

Never mind. Lets just hope the weather is better tmw as that is DS's sports afternoon and the littleys are looking forward to seeing it

Aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Today is the only day in the whole 7 week holiday that I'm working (Lo's mum graduating so couldn't say no!) so it was odds on to rain!

Sorry lol!