Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Monday morning.

Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Monday morning.

Good morning its the start of the week.

The big question on everyone lips is will Andy Murray win Wimbledon? I love this tennis fortnight linking lots of my planning to do and even better the local park has put the nets up. Not as I can run or anything that crazy but I can get the ball over the net

Okay maybe that wasn't the question you were thinking about - maybe more about the forecasted heatwave.

What more can we want tennis and the sun

Have a good day everyone
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning!

Wimbledon doesn't really interest me and I hadn't even realised it started today.

3. Likes Dragonfly, Maza, AliceK liked this post
    may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Just packing a bag with drinks, snacks, sun cream, hats and towels to take the children (and dogs) to a local lake for a walk - there is a lovely clean stream that runs into a shallow pond so the children (and dogs) can have a paddle - meeting up with 2 other childminders, so probably will be 3 adults, 9 children & 3 dogs!

Warm here but still quite cloudy, I did put my shorts on but have changed back to crop trousers.

5. Likes Dragonfly liked this post
    June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

That sounds like fun, just the sort of thing I enjoy doing with the children.

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

good morning ...

today is my 'day off' ... I usually volunteer in school, but had to take kittens to vets for jabs so didn't go in today ...

my plan was to quickly update LJ trackers and get my accounts done ... so ... its 11.40 and I have been to the vets, sorted out some stuff for school PTA, worked out who is here/when over the summer holidays, posted all the forms for local country shows and NOT been on the internet! so now I MUST get on with what I NEED to do!

have a good day everyone xxx

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hectors house View Post
    Just packing a bag with drinks, snacks, sun cream, hats and towels to take the children (and dogs) to a local lake for a walk - there is a lovely clean stream that runs into a shallow pond so the children (and dogs) can have a paddle - meeting up with 2 other childminders, so probably will be 3 adults, 9 children & 3 dogs!

Warm here but still quite cloudy, I did put my shorts on but have changed back to crop trousers.
    Actually ended up with 10 children and only one person fell in the stream this week and it wasn't me or one of mine (last week both me and a mindee fell in - I tried to stop him falling and he pulled me in too)!

9. Likes loocyloo, Maza liked this post
    sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

My Monday in a nut shell... ARRRRRRRGGGGGGG

Does not help I was in a minor car accident on Saturday and think delayed shock set in... my side of the car got hit by a tractor and Im not as tolerant of the whiny bad behaviour of one of my challenging 3 yos actually considered telling mum I have had enough if the constant battle with her and she makes our whole day very unpleasant. The other children are fed up not to mention my own children of having to listen to it... rant over feel better phew
    Tess1981

11. Likes AliceK, Maza liked this post
    may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tess1981 View Post
    My Monday in a nut shell... ARRRRRRRGGGGGGG

Does not help I was in a minor car accident on Saturday and think delayed shock set in... my side of the car got hit by a tractor and Im not as tolerant of the whiny bad behaviour of one of my challenging 3 yos actually considered telling mum I have had enough if the constant battle with her and she makes our whole day very unpleasant. The other children are fed up not to mention my own children of having to listen to it... rant over feel better phew
    And Breathe ...........

only 4 more days til the weekend - hope your insurance claim goes smoothly

sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hectors house View Post

And Breathe ...........

only 4 more days til the weekend - hope your insurance claim goes smoothly
    Ah the day got worse ... 3yo kicked 6 yo in the head as he was lying in the ground playing .. she has been a handful to put it nicely but this really took the biscuit today...

As for the accident it was not my car it was the boyfriends... He was driving. He is gutted as he loves the car and just spent a lot of money recently on it getting it how he wanted it.. no matter how many times I point out we were lucky he still has the puppy dogs eyes when he thinks if the car.... boys and their toys lol
    Tess1981