Firstly sorry if I have out this in the complete wrong area just let me know and I'll move it over

On the 28th September I will be running/jogging my first ever half marathon! the Robin Hood Half Marathon in Nottingham!!! I have never done anything like this before!!! Im are doing this to get sponsors for My cousin Theo who is 4 years old. His mum (Melissa Hunt) has found an operation Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy (SDR) which is available in America (and very recently in the UK) the NHS will not pay for this!! This operation will give him the chance to walk, and mean his legs will not be tight and painful, this would mean the world to Theo and his family. But in order for Theo to have this operation we need to raise £50,000 so please help We live in the Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire area so if you live local there are lots of other events on to support theo and help to fundraise. Everyone who has met Theo believes in him and so do i! He would love this opportunity and have the chance to play football with his big brother, ride a bike and do lots of other activities other children take for granted. I have just joined a gym...for those who know Me this was completely alien but I am are determined to cross that finish line!!!!....even if I'm being rolled over!! Lol

PLEASE SPONSOR ME IT IS FOR AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A LITTLE BOYS WISH COME TRUE!! XXXXXXXXXX lots of love to you all and thank you for reading xxx

www.justgiving.com/theoswishtowalkmarathon or you can pm me and I'll send you details of how else you can donate.