Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Nov 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New phone...wahoo!

Who loves getting a new phone?!
    Meeeee...

So after a lot of trouble with my old HTC I felt it was about time to get a new phone!
    Went out yesterday and came back with a Samsung s4...and I love it!

My hubby is an iPhone addict, can't have anything other than iPhone but I prefer the android market so this was ideal

Just thought I'd share my new phone happiness

Happy Monday everyone xx
    Sarah, Bumble Beez x x

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Im due for upgrade in july, I currently have the samsung s3 and my hubby is also an iphone user and is trying to convince me to get 1 however I struggle to use it. Ive had samsungs for ages so I am swaying towards s4/s5 depending on best upgrade deal. I did have a nokia windows for around 6 months but was missing the android! Keep me posted on how the s4 is please!

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I recently upgraded to the Sony Xperia which I love but I have recently done a system upgrade to Kitkat 4.4.2 - Don't do it. It has messed me up completely, drains my battery all the time. Everyone is complaining about it but until they release the 4.3 for this phone I am stuck. I am considering getting the Nokia Windows phone now as this Android rubbish has done my head in.

xxx

Nov 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littlebears1009 View Post
    Im due for upgrade in july, I currently have the samsung s3 and my hubby is also an iphone user and is trying to convince me to get 1 however I struggle to use it. Ive had samsungs for ages so I am swaying towards s4/s5 depending on best upgrade deal. I did have a nokia windows for around 6 months but was missing the android! Keep me posted on how the s4 is please!
    Of course...first impressions are fabulous but will let you know any hiccups I may encounter lol

I'm not a fan of the iPhone...but then it would be a boring world if we all liked the same hey?!
    Sarah, Bumble Beez x x