HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    With the sexy Enrique
    Posts
    28,101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

    Hope your all having a nice Easter Break?

    Weather has changed here today it's wet and miserable

    Are you all stuffing your faces with Easter eggs ? I'm being very good and have touched no chocolate

    What's everyone doing ?

    Angel xxx

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,575
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Happy Easter!

    Dreadful weather so stuck inside and getting bored now! Just the three of us as saw my family last weekend. Getting cabin fever, need to go out. Weather is naff tomorrow too and it is the last day of DD's holiday so feel the need to be going somewhere different. Maybe a museum. Might even do a soft play area as DD has so much pent up energy and our downstairs neighbours don't appreciate that! x

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    With the sexy Enrique
    Posts
    28,101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post
    Happy Easter!

    Dreadful weather so stuck inside and getting bored now! Just the three of us as saw my family last weekend. Getting cabin fever, need to go out. Weather is naff tomorrow too and it is the last day of DD's holiday so feel the need to be going somewhere different. Maybe a museum. Might even do a soft play area as DD has so much pent up energy and our downstairs neighbours don't appreciate that! x
    I think rain is here to stay all week boooo

    Enjoy the rest of the holiday

    Xxxx

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    south coast
    Posts
    2,978
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post

    I think rain is here to stay all week boooo

    Enjoy the rest of the holiday

    Xxxx
    Noooooo not rain all week pleeeeeaaaaase

    Ds and I were going to take the 2 los out to feed the ducks n then while they nap bake a sponge for our st George day tea party.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    With the sexy Enrique
    Posts
    28,101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Noooooo not rain all week pleeeeeaaaaase

    Ds and I were going to take the 2 los out to feed the ducks n then while they nap bake a sponge for our st George day tea party.
    Hopefully the weather is wrong

    Have fun

    Angel xx

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    south coast
    Posts
    2,978
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post

    Hopefully the weather is wrong

    Have fun

    Angel xx
    Fingers crossed x

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    8,120
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    HAPPY EASTER!

    The sun is shining in North Yorkshire!

    we've been to church and had an egg hunt, home for lunch and another egg hunt! I've watched Easter Parade on dvd and now as everyone is doing their own thing, I've been catching up with paperwork !!!

    now to get sorted for DS birthday!

    xxx

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,748
    Registered Childminder since
    July 96
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    We went to the Thame Country show this morning and the rain stayed off until we got home and now it's pouring down. Tomorrow I'm going to a car boot (I have been told I don't need anymore toys ) but you never know what will be there
    Cherry x

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Quick Links and Advertisements

Important Information Links
Some Useful Quick Links
Advertisements

 

You can also find us on:
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

We use cookies to make this site as useful as possible. They are small text files placed in your browser to track usage of our site but they don’t tell us who you are.
By continuing to use this site you are consenting to cookies being placed on your computer. Find out more here: Cookies in Use

Childminding Help and the Childminding Forum are part of Childcare.co.uk