Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Cerazette

Registered Childminder since
    sept 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Cerazette

Anyone take this. Have heard of lots of side affects whilst being on it but what about stopping. I've been fine whilst on it but am wondering if coming off is the cause of my over sensitivity. There have been things to set me off lately but feel like I'm over reacting to them tho. Thanks

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I have no knowledge of it. Hopefully someone will be along shortly with answers for you

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I was taking cerazette and was fine on it ( for about 2 yrs ) my drs have just changed me to zelette (or something similar) ... It's the same drug but a different manufacturer.
    I'm fine on this one too and in fact, maybe a bit less emotional ( but I am very emotional normally!!! )

I haven't come off this so can't help but I think it always takes your body a while to adjust to not having the drugs.

I think they all have side affects its just finding one that suits you best. I was on a different one when I was younger. When I tried it again it really didn't suit me.
    Last edited by loocyloo; 02-04-2014 at 12:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi I was hideous when i had came off cerezete. I was an Emotional and grumpy mess. After a while I went back on it and all was good. X

Mar 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been on cerazette for 2 or 3 years (I've lost count) and I've had no problems that I know of! I've put a little bit of weight on but that's probably the copious amounts of red wine and cheese that I eat playing a part rather than the pill

In fact, I'm off to the docs tomorrow to get another 12 months prescription x
    Life is all about how you handle plan B

sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

I was on it for a year no real difference when I came of it
    Tess1981

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cezette

I was on this for years, then the pharmacist swapped it for cerelle! horrendous side effects, they said it was the same but is an generic version. Gone back to cezette as perfect for me, no bleeding headaches, cramps or migraines, but is more expensive that's why they swapped me for the cheaper after speaking and moaning to the dr.

Mar 13
    Post Thanks / Like

I was on it for about a year! It really didn't agree with me! I felt awful the whole time I was taking it, I had horrendous mood swings and was an emotional wreck 24/7. only worked out it was the pills when my mood swings led to dh walking out. I stopped taking it, saw no point if I was alone lol. Almost over night I felt 'normal' again. Dh moved back in a week later

apr 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Im onCerazette, have been for a few years now, have no problems apart from spottin every now and then, they asked me to try the less expensive one too but I said no,
    My friend is on Cerazette she too is fine, she did however try the other, and had mood swings etc so asked to be put back and alls well now
    Mandy
    Anyone got any Chocolate Buttons?

prereg
    Post Thanks / Like

i took this pill after i had my daughter. it really didnt agree with me. my emotions where all over the place. i was angry all the time! i have also had bad reactions with two other types of pill. i have just stopped taking any now. xx

Post Thanks / Like

I've just come off Cilest for that reason, after being on it for 6 yrs it suddenly started to send me crazy and I was having lots of random bleeding throughout the month (sorry for that info!)

It's real trial and error, go back to docs if your not happy! X

Mar 14
    Post Thanks / Like

I went on cerazette after I had my baby 15 months ago because of Breastfeeding. I stopped Breastfeeding at Christmas and have recently found out I'm 13 weeks pregnant - got pregnant while on cerazette - whoops! I was generally pretty good taking it at the same time each day - obviously not good enough. Other than that I liked it, no bleeding and no mood swings.