Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 14
    Non childminder member
    Pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Going to look at a new house

Long one sorry, Just had my pre-reg visit last week and waiting on my certificate, just sent a letter to landlord if I can childmind here, where I live is quiet, mostly old people, and the house is to small for my family as well as childminding, only a living room and kitchen, so we knew we wanted to move anyway but now being registered we want to move quicker , if land lord says no we need to move to make money but if he says yes we still need to move as I really need a bigger house tenancy runs out September and have to give 2months notice so if we don't find anything by July then we will stay but instead of a 12 months tenancy have to ask for a 6months, so last night flicking through estate agents found a house £50 more than this one and twice the size, playroom (dining room) with patio doors, garage / garden room what ever that is, downstairs toliet, living room bigger than this room , store room, and 3 good size bedrooms and a big garden, , and wants a long term tenet, so if they say yes to me childminding then I think we should go for it, have to ask if I can removed carpet for laminate and we can have a shower fitted (old person house) any more questions I should ask to do with childminding, or do you think I should wait till I make some money before moving as we are very skint and this will be really hard to do but I think its do able

Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Hard to say as I dont know all your circumstances but new house seems much more suitable for Childminding x
    Is it close to your other one?
    As if you take on LOs then move your new house may not fit in with your Parents/School run.
    Lots of thinking to do!!