FRIDAY NIGHT PLANS - MAKE ME JEALOUS :-)
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  23
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well Wibble and Ziggy are making me jealous

Can anyone beat them

The parent visit went well says she is coming back on Monday to sign contracts so fingers crossed and I may open a bottle of pepsi
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

2. Likes ziggy liked this post
    Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

well no sex for me but I am off out for a curry. DH and his mates already in the pub but I've got to wait for my Tesco.com which is late and fetch my dd from karate and then hop on a train to join them!

Curry and wine - much needed. Just survived my first week teaching in Year 1 in a new school and think I saw Little Treasures picking up from there!
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WibbleWobble View Post
    Stand back folks!!! What I am about to tell you is going to make you so green you will be mistaken for the Incredible Hulk.... MR Wobble and I are off tomorrow for a mucky weekend at Coombe Abbey. He has booked us a cream tea on arrival, a three course meal in the evening and a breakfast next morning. The room is a deluxe room with four poster bed etc... It's only one night but I don't give a hoot Mr wobble says we can have a walk round the grounds if we have any spare time.............I don't think so sunshine!!!!! Wibble the positively totally flaming wellably excited!!!!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxx
    I love Coombe abbey. It's beautiful and has a few memories for me...although in my younger years my boyfriends were too cheap to pay out for a room in the hotel! Probably shouldn't admit to that one on such a lovely forum lol!
    If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes

pre-reg
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Collecting ds5 and dd5 then getting changed collecting dd12 and her friend dropping ds off at farm with dh then off to horseriding back for chip shop then east endears and corrie.......... We know how to live!

Post Thanks / Like

Off out now to collect my daughters from the panto .. My mum and her new hubby have taken them but my mum doesn't like to drive at night now. Dh and I had dinner in Nando's then a mooch around the shopping centre and then came home and had a row.. So that was fun!

Enjoy your Weekend all, wibble and Ziggy am very jealous !

7. Likes ziggy liked this post
    Aug 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Fridays are the longest day of the week for me first mindee arrives at 7.30 then at the end of the day I cooked tea for what feels like a football team (including my family) pack them all off home to tuck my youngest up into bed then walk out the door and do voluntary youth work till 10.30 get back home 11.30pm! Thats 15hrs of looking after and caring for other people's kids and in many ways teenagers are the same at toddlers, they cry get stroppy you have to sort out the tears clean up cuts and clear up the mess after them!
    Last edited by dawn100; 11-01-2014 at 12:57 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I work Friday until 7 so have some time with my own little ones before they go to bed then enjoy spending time with my husband usually watch a film. It's nice to relax ready for the weekend.

Ja-Lula-Bell*****minding

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12