ARE YOU ALL HAVING A GOOD MONDAY?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ARE YOU ALL HAVING A GOOD MONDAY?

It has been raining here most of the day

milder than it has been of late

I have finished for the day it was a nice easy day

What about everyone else?

Are you all busy just finishing school runs?

Enjoy the rest of your day

Angel xx

Registered Childminder since
    Jan 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Very wet here too, hasn't stopped all day............and its my day off, hope everyone is having a good start to the new week xxx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Scrubbit View Post
    Very wet here too, hasn't stopped all day............and its my day off, hope everyone is having a good start to the new week xxx
    Oh that is a bit rubbish

Have you done anything nice or you relaxing

Angel xx

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Its wet here too but its being up to yet a nice relaxed day.
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Jan 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
    Oh that is a bit rubbish

Have you done anything nice or you relaxing

Angel xx
    Always spend my Mondays with my elderly Dad , doing little bits here and there for him and then chilling together in the afternoon until hubby picks me up- watching an episode of Are You Being Served that I've never seen before- don't make then like they used to........oooooooooooooooo now its Allo Allo xx

6. Likes Maza liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

had my usual day off; spending the morning helping in school and then in the afternoon I usually do my paperwork for the week ... but had to take DD to the opticians ( all fine, no worries ) and didn't get any paperwork done! have since fed DD, DS and DS friend, dropped DD at dancing and the boys at drama. about to collect DD from dancing and drop at piano! no time to get into doing paperwork! it will only take me 45-60mins, but that's un-interrupted! from experience, if I stop and start it takes 3 times as long 'cos I can't get my brain in gear!

I've also just had one of my mums phone and ask why I hadn't told her I wasn't working a particular afternoon because she will need to find childcare ... I haven't said i'm not working, because I AM working! I might well be organising something for school, and co-ordinating helpers, but it doesn't mean i'm not working !!! ( I don't actually need to be AT the event, just getting it sorted! )

I also NEED to do a food shop, as haven't been/won't be home for a 2 hr period to have shopping delivered until gone 8 pm ( so that would have been a 9-11pm delivery!... tooooo late! ) and I should be going to a dance class, esp as I can't make it next week, but i'm not sure I have the energy!

oh, and I need to phone a prospective mum about what hours she thinks she wants and what hours I can actually do! ( i'm not sure that they match !!! )

xxx

Post Thanks / Like

Having a nightmare of a day today. My little girl is poorly and everything is going wrong today! (Sad face) day is almost over let's hope that it starts to look up!

Ja-Lula-Bell*****minding

June 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I've had a chilled day. This morning all 3 little ones played lovely and we made poppy pics. They all slept for 3 hrs this afternoon so did loads of paperwork and then fella went to school to pick kids up.

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I've had a quiet day too. One to school this morning, then went to library with 2yr old. Left there at half 10 and he fell asleep in the car and stayed asleep till half 12. Went home at 2 instead of half 3 and the schoolie had footie till 4.45 so a couple of hours to myself. Mondays should always be that good

Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Only one wet school run thankfully, nice afternoon 3 asleep and not too bad afterschool only had girls and they get on lovely.

Rain again tomorrow?
    Cath

Mar12
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a unexpected day off 2 mindees were Ill. I can't remember the last time I had one of these so just me and ds we went out for lunch I've cleaned the house and got loads done. Hope everyone's better soon but it was lovely.