Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Pushchair

Registered Childminder since
    Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Pushchair

Used to work for a lady who had a v2 xplory. It was lovely as you got to chat to little one and it was really easy to push.

Now been in touch with mothercare and with a bit of sweet talking they will sell me one for £659 they are normally £829. It's still so expensive but DS is now on 5th pushchair as nothing works quite right. I don't like how low he is in pushchairs I live in an area where everyone has dogs and he is at licking hight in most pushchairs.

Does anyone know of another alternative that will get DS at talking level and out of dog reach. Or should I just bite the bullet and go for it.

Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

wish you had posted this a couple of weeks ago I had a London Bertini pushchair I was selling no one wanted it so unfortunately it went to the tip ( if you look on ebay occassionaly they come up and they are high enough x