Will someone please please slap me the next time.....................................
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Will someone please please slap me the next time.....................................

I think that on a red hot night its a good time to rearrange and move storage cupboards from upstairs to the dining room.

After you have slapped me could you then give me a bottle of breezer, or any alcopop please

And stupidly there was only me and eldest dd in we could have chilled but no Fussy, silly, Elmo decided to have a little rearrange
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

2. Likes loocyloo, Rick, sarah707 liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I SHOULD be packing to go away first thing on Saturday morning. I am working 8-6 tomorrow and won't get a chance to do anything all day and had planned to get pretty much packed and all food etc sorted ready to load the car. I would like to load tomorrow night, but DH doesn't like loading the car in advance. I do have a few things piled up around the house but that's it!

so ... what did I decide to start doing the minute mindees left at 5.20pm ... I cut up fabric to make the pillow case type covers for my new sleep mats ... well, I say new ... I've had them and the fabric since at least March!!! I've done them now, but need to buy some more fabric as didn't have quite enough ( not sure what I was thinking, or maybe I wasn't! when I bought the fabric! )

so no one has had any tea and I STILL need to pack!

4. Likes FussyElmo, shortstuff liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    I SHOULD be packing to go away first thing on Saturday morning. I am working 8-6 tomorrow and won't get a chance to do anything all day and had planned to get pretty much packed and all food etc sorted ready to load the car. I would like to load tomorrow night, but DH doesn't like loading the car in advance. I do have a few things piled up around the house but that's it!

so ... what did I decide to start doing the minute mindees left at 5.20pm ... I cut up fabric to make the pillow case type covers for my new sleep mats ... well, I say new ... I've had them and the fabric since at least March!!! I've done them now, but need to buy some more fabric as didn't have quite enough ( not sure what I was thinking, or maybe I wasn't! when I bought the fabric! )

so no one has had any tea and I STILL need to pack!
    At least Im not the only one then. Are you going to join me in a cold drink

I have also stupidly said I will make dh and the other 3 waffles when they get in
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

6. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FussyElmo View Post
    I think that on a red hot night its a good time to rearrange and move storage cupboards from upstairs to the dining room.

After you have slapped me could you then give me a bottle of breezer, or any alcopop please

And stupidly there was only me and eldest dd in we could have chilled but no Fussy, silly, Elmo decided to have a little rearrange
    as well as cooking a curry - crazy woman
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

8. Likes FussyElmo liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Juggler View Post
    as well as cooking a curry - crazy woman
    I know I spoil them I really do

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FussyElmo View Post
    At least Im not the only one then. Are you going to join me in a cold drink

I have also stupidly said I will make dh and the other 3 waffles when they get in
    oh yes ... I have a large glass right here! cheers!

11. Likes FussyElmo liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    oh yes ... I have a large glass right here! cheers!
    Clinking my bottle too lazy to get a glass

Cheers hon

13. Likes Kiddleywinks liked this post