ANYONE ELSE HAD A LONG WEEK ?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ANYONE ELSE HAD A LONG WEEK ?

I have been so busy and I am soooo tired

It was lovely weather this week apart from today it went from being warm to being so cold

I really can not wait for this time tomorrow when this week is over

I had a screaming baby and screaming twins for about 4 hours

My poor head ha

Are you having a long week ?

Angel xx

Registered Childminder since
    June86
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

This week seems to have gone on forever, don't know why I have been busy, I'll be glad when it is 5.30pm tomorrow.
    A whole weekend to look forward to.

3. Likes angeldelight liked this post
    Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD! Hurrah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Today has felt like a whole week. My 3yo mindee could talk the legs off a donkey. I reckon I've heard the question "Why" about a hundred times today. Oh well all children gone by 4 tomorrow

5. Likes angeldelight liked this post
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Does seem to have been a long week. 6 here today and went to the nature centre. It was so muddy and full of lovely puddles. I had to rinse all the trousers and socks 4 times before putting them in the washing machine to get them clean. Kids thought it was great funny walking around the house wearing my t-shirts like big dresses. They enjoyed it though and that's what matters. Not looking forward to tomorrow as it's raining all day and I'm totally done in with crafts this week. Think it's time to bring out the bingo cards!

7. Likes angeldelight, Maza liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sorry you have had a bad day Angel

I think this week is going way too fast and it needs to slow down. Back to school monday
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

jul 00
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

i ve had such a long week too
    had 15 children here yesterday : 4 of my kids 4,5,9,and 13
    my sister visiting with her 2 kids.. 7 and 9
    my great neice and nephew 5 and 10
    2 ex mindees up on holiday with me for a few days 9 and 13
    mindee 6
    mindee 2
    mindee nearly 2
    mindee 10 month
    mindee 9 month
    was working with my 18yr old daughter assistant who was not exactly being very helpful
    was so tired by 6 when the last one left ,only had 11 kids here today ..felt like a day off lol

10. Likes Maza, littlemiss60561 liked this post
    Jan 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dette View Post
    i ve had such a long week too
    had 15 children here yesterday : 4 of my kids 4,5,9,and 13
    my sister visiting with her 2 kids.. 7 and 9
    my great neice and nephew 5 and 10
    2 ex mindees up on holiday with me for a few days 9 and 13
    mindee 6
    mindee 2
    mindee nearly 2
    mindee 10 month
    mindee 9 month
    was working with my 18yr old daughter assistant who was not exactly being very helpful
    was so tired by 6 when the last one left ,only had 11 kids here today ..felt like a day off lol
    Omg that is crazy! I could not have that many kids, well done you.

July 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Angel you know what my day's been like, feel like I've done a week in one day today

I'm taking all 6 of the children to the theatre tomorrow and dreading it if today is anything to go by. Please let there be NO tantrums during the show.

Normally I would be begging for the weekend but as I'm on First Aid again I can wait

Carol xx

13. Likes Maza liked this post
    Oct, 87
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Been a weird Easter break because of the weather. Kids too cold to play out....bored! What don't understand that word when there are a million things to do here!
    Only had 3 today but the eldest 7 yr old girl only wants to go to the pub....(that's where her parents take her most nights!) so been difficult to please her!
    Got another teacher training day Monday so looking forward to Tuesday when I can have my routine back!

Carol

Oct 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I've only had 3 today but omg feels like 40!!!! Roll on tomorrow evening I deserve wine and lots of it

Oct 84
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is it that some weeks feel longer than others? Tell me why weekends go so quickly? Never mind it's Friday tomorrow. Yippee!

July 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    Been a weird Easter break because of the weather. Kids too cold to play out....bored! What don't understand that word when there are a million things to do here!
    Only had 3 today but the eldest 7 yr old girl only wants to go to the pub....(that's where her parents take her most nights!) so been difficult to please her!
    Got another teacher training day Monday so looking forward to Tuesday when I can have my routine back!

Carol
    I need to go to the pub too!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though how sad is that, spending your life in the pub at the age of 7.

Carol xx

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

oh Angel. poor you! I am thinking the opposite - too long a holiday - going back on Monday will be hard. Plus my 2 "challenging" LO's will be back after 2 1//2 weeks and I know I'm not in for an easy ride
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry youve had a tough day.
    I've had a rare day off today (sorry!!) but a migraine developed after lunch so have paid my penance... I've learnt the hard way..days off are not allowed lol
    Has been a long week still and although it means more children in , I'm looking forward to the routine going back, and drop ins open again!
    My brain also thinks its now Saturday tomorrow so waking up will be hard!

Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Ooh and having just seen the time, legitimately it IS Saturday tomorrow.. Woohoo!!

june 98
    Post Thanks / Like

Default wendy1967

I have had 2 toddlers who are both teething,one would set the other one off,had both on my knee at one stage for a cuddle they both nodded off,and guess what ,i needed the loo,oh the joys,oh the pain,my house has been a crying winging and moaning one this week(and that was only me,(haha.) Glad the weather has picked up so we can spend most of the time out doors.Calmed my stress levels with cheese on toast for lunch,oh yummy.

Mar 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Me!!! I usually work Monday to Wednesday but this week (as a favour) I've agreed to have mindee today too. Feels worse somehow because I had a day off yesterday.

Certainly focuses the mind though - I won't be doing a Friday again! It's my main paperwork afternoon and because I drop DS off at preschool at 12, it's the one day of the entire week when I have lunch entirely on my own. Bliss
    Life is all about how you handle plan B

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I know the feeling of it being a long week. The easter being at the beginning if the 2 weeks has really thrown everything out of routine. I was really looking forward to time with my little one, but instead my 2 mindees have both been poorly on and off for the last 2 weeks, that I feel my own little one has ended up bored while I sort out vomit, conjuctivitus, streaming colds, yucky nappys... My hands are so sore from all the washing and antibac gel I have had to use. Thank god I have Fridays off, I would be crying today if not x keep thinking everyone one more day then the weekend x

Post Thanks / Like

LONG, LONG WEEK!!! A parent visit, settling in visit and 19 month old that wont sleep during the day! And now I'm working tomorrow but baby of 7 months so not too bad roll on tonight when I let my hair down! FOR ONCE!!! :0) xxx

Post Thanks / Like

Yes! Loooonnnggg and soooo tired!! My girls went back to school Monday after 2 weeks hols so we have been back getting up at 7, and back into school runs, lunches and homework, can't wait for summer break at end of June!! Have been busy enough with extra settling in for a screamer, and four under four two half days this week.. But only have two boys age 2 and 1 who are playing happily and will go down for a nap in about an hour, then the eldest is going away for weekend so gone at 215 today ., so just my girls and the baby this afternoon, and finished at 515. Can't wait for wine o clock! Have a happy Friday and good weekend all!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast