Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default I am so not ready for girls to be knocking on the door

For ds 11.

That is all going to have a cup of chai latte to help to deal with it and cake.

But shop brought as I was being clever hiding the batch of muffins in the oven from the thieving dog till I asked ds to switch the oven on.

Mmm melted plastic cake container with muffin anyone.

That is all
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FussyElmo View Post
    For ds 11.

That is all going to have a cup of chai latte to help to deal with it and cake.

But shop brought as I was being clever hiding the batch of muffins in the oven from the thieving dog till I asked ds to switch the oven on.

Mmm melted plastic cake container with muffin anyone.

That is all

Get used to it - the girls, not the muffin box!

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

My DS is 8 nearly 9, he has girls knocking on the door after school and at weekends wanting him to go out and play football

xxx

Aug 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

My 2 Ds's used to have girls calling for them at around that age. I remember my eldest Ds when he was 13 was going to a 13th Birthday disco, he was met by a group of 7 girls all chattering to him at once and one lifted up her top to reveal a belly button piercing and her face fell when he said "eeeewwww yuck".

Roll on 4 years and this Friday he is bringing his girlfriend home for tea, where did my baby boy go - sigh. xxx

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh how I dread this ! I will be a mother in law from hell !! My baby is only two but he knows he is mummy's baby and daddy's big boy !! And that's how it shall stay
    My daughters are 16 and one has had a steady boyf' for a year now and I've totally accepted it . But my boy ? No . Never . Just ...... No . He's my boy .

Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear and so it begins Fussy.

When my ds's now aged 23 and almost 26 lived at home there was a constant stream of girls at the door. I remember having the talk with my boys very early on. They both laugh when I remind them about their high school days and how it broke my heart when all the girls came along.

My dear babies!!!! (they'd die of embarrassment if they knew Id just said that!
    If all else fails......add glitter!

7. Likes Toothfairy, chriss liked this post