Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Worst Xmas EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bah humbug!!!

Awful, awful day..................

started out nice, kids loved their pressies, we then nipped out in the car to in-laws, and the rain was awful, the heaviest I think I've ever seen, car misting up, oh shouting cos he can't see....

So we get home and we're all in awful moods, then dd pushed ds's brand new Andriod Tablet out of his hands and smashed the screen!!!

poor ds was screaming,. never heard him make noises like that he was so heartbroken....

anyway, few hours later we have Xmas dinner, and settle down to watch Dr Who. DD was being a pain so I took her through to the other room so oh & ds could watch it in peace, 10 min before the end ds pops his head round and says he's off to the loo - where he promptly throws up!! took 15 min for it all to come out.

he's fine today, thank goodness, But it just breaks my heart when he keeps saying it was the worst Xmas ever. I dont blame him my poor monkey.

Hopefully I can get the screen replaced at the local computer shop.

My poor baby boy, what an awful day!!!!
    Marnie x

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ex CM
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    01/01/09
    Post Thanks / Like

Hugs to you all. But the main thing is that you were all safe at home. Hate traveling over Xmas as I keep worrying about accidents. Hope you have a better Boxing day.
    Need a laugh? Visit my website: www.unclegargy.deviantART.com

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear. Things can only get better. x

july 00
    Latest Inspection Grade
    very good
    Non childminder member
    ex childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

christmas isnt christmas in this house, there seems to be someone sick on christmas day each year, at least this year there was not trips to hospital. This year it was youngest dd's turn, all ok when opening presents. then she went as white as a sheet and threw up.

I would so love to just stay in my own home for once at christmas, had to visit 3 houses before lunchtime. not a happy bunny.

Poor wee soul was still being sick / hadnt had anything to eat all day. At least by 8pm she got a bit of colour back.

wonder whos turn it will be next year.
    karen

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

Big hugs to all those who had a terrible time, so disappointing, you wait all year only to have a miserable time

Nov 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

When I was a child, I used to wonder why we had only one Christmas a year. Now I wonder why do we have to have one every year?

8. Likes CH1957 liked this post
    Feb o7
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bunyip View Post
    When I was a child, I used to wonder why we had only one Christmas a year. Now I wonder why do we have to have one every year?
    You do make me laugh Bunyip.

aug 91
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good in june
    Post Thanks / Like

Default xmas

Oh I can beat that,Christmas eve morning dh felt ill very very ill.Dr no use when I rang so 999 paramedic arrived in 5 minuets did ecg rang ambulance .That got stuck in village by parked cars so had to go the long way round.Then 20 minuets in the back of a very fast and bumpy ambulance to A&E.DH had no blood pressure so he had to be shocked they gave him a 20% chance of survival.Christmas day is a blurr of tears and worry.Thanks to Torbay hospital he is on the mend,dont know if he will have to have a pacemaker yet or if he will ever be able to work again but he is still with us so who cares.

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness, I feel bad for enjoyingmyself and having a bit of rest and relaxation. Hope your hubby is better soon

aug 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

Happystay thoughts are with you and your family xxx

Mar 06
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happystay View Post
    Oh I can beat that,Christmas eve morning dh felt ill very very ill.Dr no use when I rang so 999 paramedic arrived in 5 minuets did ecg rang ambulance .That got stuck in village by parked cars so had to go the long way round.Then 20 minuets in the back of a very fast and bumpy ambulance to A&E.DH had no blood pressure so he had to be shocked they gave him a 20% chance of survival.Christmas day is a blurr of tears and worry.Thanks to Torbay hospital he is on the mend,dont know if he will have to have a pacemaker yet or if he will ever be able to work again but he is still with us so who cares.
    What a scary time for you . Thoughts are with you. I hope he can be home with you soon & you get a chance to enjoy a belated Christmas.

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry to hear that honey. hope ds is better soon and can you get the android fixed?
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

feb 91
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my Happystay. I hope your dh is on the mend. We should all appreciate what we have been blessed with.