Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good :)
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Woo Hoo! I'm moving house at last!

Thanks to you all for supporting me earlier in the year when I was struggling so much. This whole move has dragged on and on, we first sold our house in May, and only just today have exchanged! I'm so relieved and happy, we move on Thursday, so having had several dates that failed to result in an actual move, now it's a mad dash to get packed and book a removal company! Lots to do, I'm just so pleased it's finally happening.
    Ofsted have been great and just said yes it's all in my notes so I can continue to work, they'll issue a new certificate but I don't need it in order to work. One less thing to worry about!

Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

good luck for Thursday all settled for christmas how exciting
    Cath

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Post Thanks / Like

I know! Thanks, I'm starting to be able to think about Christmas now, I've been putting it off in case the move didn't happen so I'm so glad we'll be in!

Post Thanks / Like

Can I ask who you've got your morgage with...My Mum and Dad have been waiting to exchange for nearly 4 weeks now, everyone in the chain is ready, but HSBC are holding things up..someone said that HSBC can only sign off a certain amount of mortgages a week!!

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by katieanna View Post
    Can I ask who you've got your morgage with...My Mum and Dad have been waiting to exchange for nearly 4 weeks now, everyone in the chain is ready, but HSBC are holding things up..someone said that HSBC can only sign off a certain amount of mortgages a week!!
    Two of us in the chain (only a chain of 4 parties) are with Nationwide and while at first they were great, towards the end they really really dragged their heels and made us have to delay a lot. We had other problems further up the chain too. Not sure about HSBC but I know banks are putting restrictions on lending at the moment plus a lot are cutting back on staff, and that seems to impact on the speed and service