You do have to love your own children sometimes............................
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default You do have to love your own children sometimes............................

So I brought new wool yesterday to make dd's new scarves as I do every year.

Ds took one look at me and said I thought it was only grannies that knit - are you a granny "mummy"

I blame the shreddies advert personally

Dh loved it and started to laugh hysterically - he is paying for that today believe me by taking me for dinner and paying on his birthday.

Might knit him a scarf and make him wear it to school
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FussyElmo View Post
    So I brought new wool yesterday to make dd's new scarves as I do every year.

Ds took one look at me and said I thought it was only grannies that knit - are you a granny "mummy"

I blame the shreddies advert personally

Dh loved it and started to laugh hysterically - he is paying for that today believe me by taking me for dinner and paying on his birthday.

Might knit him a scarf and make him wear it to school

lol, advertising has a lot to answer to! is it Craig's birthday today. Happy birthday mr Fussy! where are you going honey ?
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Post Thanks / Like

kids. don't you just love them

My best friend from school who is a year younger than me arrived on Weds as it was our wedding anniversary!!! Now my hair is whatever colour comes out of the box, but she has let hers go grey and it really suits her!!! DS4 (aged 19) pipes up Mum! Auntie Di is here, or it could be grandad's sister Luckily she knows he has a wicked sense of humour and just gave him a hard slap on her way past

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Juggler View Post
    lol, advertising has a lot to answer to! is it Craig's birthday today. Happy birthday mr Fussy! where are you going honey ?
    it is honey we are about to go for dinner if I can drag him off the Xbox
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door