Members Views- Mediation?UPDATE ...SEXY BLOW UP MEN HA!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jods View Post
    no sorry x
    Oh good makes me feel better. I do have to count backwards in 7's quite a few times with him or I would be in court for strangling him
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Pipsqueak Guest

ooh what do I LOVE about the forum

the good friends - met and not met yet - I have made
    the amazing advice, the diversity of opinion, the wonderful ideas, the solid support
    the laughter, the fun, the antics
    the passion of those who are here because we love and believe in our work
    dedication of likeminded people - albiet that occasionally we differ in our views
    the way y'all can give me 'that lift' when I need it

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsqueak View Post
    ooh what do I LOVE about the forum

the good friends - met and not met yet - I have made
    the amazing advice, the diversity of opinion, the wonderful ideas, the solid support
    the laughter, the fun, the antics
    the passion of those who are here because we love and believe in our work
    dedication of likeminded people - albiet that occasionally we differ in our views
    the way y'all can give me 'that lift' when I need it
    ditto for me
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

aly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    One of the members on our lovely forum started their own forum but it hasn't been very popular and they are already talking about closing it!

We won't mention it here!!
    You just did

Pipsqueak Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Juggler View Post
    ditto for me

I am also extremely proud that we are a very caring, understanding collective who can and do support each other not just professionally but personally as well. i have seen many threads over the years that have dealt with some really heartbreaking and heartrending stuff and I KNOW that this forum, the people on here make a difference.
    For some people we (the Forum collective) are a vital lifeline in more ways than one
    I know that if I have a problem or connumdrum - professionally or personally I know that I can come on here, night or day and I will get advice or just a friendly ear to listen, people who will give me a kick up the derriere when its needed or a shoulder to cry on, you allow me to wallow for a bit and then shove me on in the right direction.

People - many of whom I have never met who know me - actually know me and accept me as me! and heavens knows I can be an unlikeable soul at times! lol

This Forum (collective lol) has given me the confidence professionally to know what I do is good and right. It inspires me and helps me improve my practice.

I am sure there is more.....but you get the gist

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am also extremely proud that we are a very caring, understanding collective who can and do support each other not just professionally but personally as well. i have seen many threads over the years that have dealt with some really heartbreaking and heartrending stuff and I KNOW that this forum, the people on here make a difference.
    For some people we (the Forum collective) are a vital lifeline in more ways than one
    I know that if I have a problem or connumdrum - professionally or personally I know that I can come on here, night or day and I will get advice or just a friendly ear to listen, people who will give me a kick up the derriere when its needed or a shoulder to cry on, you allow me to wallow for a bit and then shove me on in the right direction.

People - many of whom I have never met who know me - actually know me and accept me as me! and heavens knows I can be an unlikeable soul at times! lol

This Forum (collective lol) has given me the confidence professionally to know what I do is good and right. It inspires me and helps me improve my practice.

I am sure there is more.....but you get the gist
    YAY well said

And to all the friends who i would have never met if it wasnt for here. Some have actually become real friends and not just virtual (voices)friends
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Oct 11.
    Latest Inspection Grade
    x Good x
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't start this thread as some sort of argument maker, I actually have no problem with Richard taking over and actually like the new logo ect. I was trying to make a thread where members could express what they like and don't like in order to help Richard make it better or to improve it.

Im fully aware posts were edited or deleted before Richard took over- I was just saying that maybe it would help not start 'why has my thread gone' posts if it is explained why it has been removed. I was trying to give Richard a helpful tip as to what some member would appreciate.

In my original post I haven't had a dig at anyone. Just simply expressed that I personally feel its lost its homely feel because members feel that the moderation is too strict and thought that a tread where we can explain what we would prefer would help make some member feel more inclined to come back.

I am also aware there are other forums but just feel disheartened that member have started their own forum because they feel they cannot post here.

I now wish I hadn't bothered trying to be helpful now as clearly everyone thinks i was out to cause trouble. I haven't posted on the form in a while, I avoided all those threads because I didn't want to be part of them. If I had wanted to jump on the band wagon and caused trouble it wouldn't have been a post like this.

I honestly feel the forum has lost its homely appeal as clearly everyone is being so judgmental.
    You can’t have everything. Where would you put it?

Post Thanks / Like

The moderation is exactly the same as it has always been. We have the same moderators and posts were sometimes deleted before I took over.

Two threads were deleted when Penny and Blue Boy announced they were leaving but these were replaced with a new thread which explained why the previous ones had been deleted.

We have already had a thread about what members like about the forum and what they would like to see changed or improved and if anyone has any other ideas or suggestions then they are welcome to contact me anytime.
    Childcare.co.uk
    The UK's largest childcare website
    www.childcare.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Right I think we are going around in circles booooooo.

The original poster didn't start this thread to start debates

So now you are not allowed to be negative any more ....if you want to be then switch off for a bit like you do when you don't like a tv programme.

We are all different with different views you have had your views good or bad ....time to move on and end the subject NOW ....BECAUSE I SAY SO!!

IM BEING BOSSY NOW ....

Right sooooooooo

Are we all having a good day? It's been a bit dull here but sun just coming out wahooooo.

Love you all .....smile and be happy

Xxx

Mar 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

( biting my tongue here.. VERY HARD )

I love this forum

I'm having a great day, thanks Angel xxxx
    hope you are too

Pipsqueak Guest

Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
    IM BEING BOSSY NOW ....

Xxx
    I LOVE it when you get all bossy....

it gives me a thrill

Mar 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

it gives me a thrill

I missed you while you were on holiday pip, make sure it doesn't happen again

Post Thanks / Like

it gives me a thrill
    Freaky

Can't say it does the same for me .....only when you mention my man

Angel xxx

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

it gives me a thrill
    A little bit TMI

Pipsqueak Guest

Freaky

Can't say it does the same for me .....only when you mention my man

Angel xxx
    I have told you Angel - lusting after John McCrirrick is NOT acceptable

Pipsqueak Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FussyElmo View Post
    A little bit TMI

too much 50 LampShades huh!!

oct 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I havnt posted for ages as personally i feel the forum lost its homely feeling months ago! i think its just far too big, dont know who anyone is with all the name changes and members seem to get to green to quickly. its just less personal than it was.

I will stick around but have def changed into a lurker rather than a poster! lol

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Right I think we are going around in circles booooooo.

The original poster didn't start this thread to start debates

So now you are not allowed to be negative any more ....if you want to be then switch off for a bit like you do when you don't like a tv programme.

We are all different with different views you have had your views good or bad ....time to move on and end the subject NOW ....BECAUSE I SAY SO!!

IM BEING BOSSY NOW ....

Right sooooooooo

Are we all having a good day? It's been a bit dull here but sun just coming out wahooooo.

Love you all .....smile and be happy

Xxx

i agree. get PM'ing if you have issues please, keep the forum for advice and support
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

too much 50 LampShades huh!!
    A little and welcom back

Post Thanks / Like

I have told you Angel - lusting after John McCrirrick is NOT acceptable
    There I was happy that your back and then your mean to me

Sob sob ...

Angel xx

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast