WOULD YOU LET YOUR MAN GO TO A STRIP CLUB?

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default WOULD YOU LET YOUR MAN GO TO A STRIP CLUB?

Would you let him go to a well known strip club

Knowing the girls pole dance then go and sit on the mens laps ....putting their boobs in their faces and touching them in certain ways to get the men excited?

Would you mind?

I just heard a story about a women who divorced her partner because she found out her hubby was in the same sort of situation

Your views?

Angel xx

Registered Childminder since
    Dec 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It wasn't a stripper he had an affair with, it was my bezzie mate!

If a fella, or a woman for that matter, is going to cheat, it's gonna happen wherever he goes...
    Could meet someone on the train into work
    At the local sandwich place
    Working at the local pub/garage/shop/supermarket
    Be a neighbour
    A work colleague
    Trip someone up/bump into someone
    Find a lost love on Facebook

Most fella's I know'd poop their pants at a strip club anyway so hide at the back hoping no-one will see them

Dec 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

As a one off then I'm not sure I'd be too bothered but if it was a regular thing I'd be asking why he feels the need to go there? Not sure it's grounds for divorce but like I say, if he's there all the time then there's got to be something wrong with the relationship surely?!

aly Guest

Im not sure Id like it.....especially if he would go knowing I wouldnt like it.

Dunno about divorce but nut crackers spring to mind.!

June 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

As Sarak31 says, if it was a one off, for a stag do for example, then it wouldn't bother me.
    But if he was going on his own on a regular basis, then I would feel there was a problem with our relationship.
    Toothfairy

sept 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't like it either. Think divorce is a bit extreme (unless it is a regular thing) but I certainly wouldn't speak to him for a while - and there'd definately be none of the how's yer father!

Apr 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

No way , I would never allow it - it would almost be as bad as him cheating on me. If I found out he ever went to one it would be grounds for a divorce and before that chopping off his manhood with a pair of scissors

Oct 11.
    Latest Inspection Grade
    x Good x
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JulieA View Post
    I wouldn't like it either. Think divorce is a bit extreme (unless it is a regular thing) but I certainly wouldn't speak to him for a while - and there'd definately be none of the how's yer father!
    Oh dear so maybe agreeing to the boys in work taking J to one for his 25th was not a good idea then, They got him a stripper for his 21st and he was terrified to tell me because he though i'd leave him.

It doesn't bother me, James is too much of a wimp to do anything- he knows how good he's got it

But then It may have something to do with being relieved to have him out of my face for a few hours so I can actually do stuff without the constant flow of questions or getting stressed at the trail of crumbs and dirty boxers on my clean floor.
    You can’t have everything. Where would you put it?

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
    Would you let him go to a well known strip club

Knowing the girls pole dance then go and sit on the mens laps ....putting their boobs in their faces and touching them in certain ways to get the men excited?

Would you mind?

I just heard a story about a women who divorced her partner because she found out her hubby was in the same sort of situation

Your views?

Angel xx
    My husband would never want to go to one, would feel it inappropriate for a married man... I wouldn't have to say anything
    Jen