Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: A WET FRIDAY

Post Thanks / Like

Default A WET FRIDAY

Morning Everyone

FRIDAY

It's pouring down here after a really hot day yesterday,what weird weather.

What are you all doing today

At least the weekend is almost here

Have a good day everyone

Angel xxxx

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

It was hot and muggy here yesterday. Woke up this morning to lots of rain - looks like it's settled to rain all day. To be honest I'd rather it rained than the awful hot humidity of yesterday!

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

its cold and wet here!

Dec 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Its dry on the south coast. Will be thinking of you northern monkeys today and hoping your homes stay safe x

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Shhh! don't want to gloat about it but it is NOT raining her (yet!)

the torrential rain we were forecast fro the next 2 days has apparently moved away - sorry to all of you in midlands/Wales who they say will now get it

DD needs to put tent up in garden so wish us luck! never put it up before, she has 10 friends staying Sunday eve Our weekend has started
    Happy to be back with the Greenies

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PixiePetal View Post
    Shhh! don't want to gloat about it but it is NOT raining her (yet!)

the torrential rain we were forecast fro the next 2 days has apparently moved away - sorry to all of you in midlands/Wales who they say will now get it

DD needs to put tent up in garden so wish us luck! never put it up before, she has 10 friends staying Sunday eve Our weekend has started
    The rain is in the midlands

My ds was supposed to be having friends over and sleeping in the tent tonight thats now a sleepover in the house only 2 friends though

Its my wedding anniversary today so I have a houseful of children tonight and dh is working a 14 hour shift dominoes and plenty of cake it is
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Warm and wet here. It had rained in the night but wasn't when I got up at 7am but you guessed it it was raining heavily by the time we were on the school run.
    I think it is meant to get better here later as we are supposed to be on the edges of the bad rain.

I hope all of you in the midlands and above are alright its supposed to be real bad for you. Duvet day in front of the telly, on the forum with a box of chocs I think

Apr 01
    Post Thanks / Like

Very heavy rain at times here. I am on the border of North, West and East Yorkshire. Half my garden is under water and there are patches of flooding in my village. Parts of the school grounds are under water but it is open and the children were very excited going to school this morning.

I do think St Swithen's day must have come early this year.
    If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished.

Post Thanks / Like

Wet here Had a lovely day yesterday and as I'm away for the weekend I have big plans of stipping beds etc today so they were nice and clean for coming back - prefer them out on the line, but it looks like it might hav to be the tumble drier today

Heading to Devon as DS3 is playing cricket down there Sunday, Monday, Tuesday so hoping the weather is better there than here!! Otherwise going to get Kindle loaded up and sit in the car reading!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FussyElmo View Post

My ds was supposed to be having friends over and sleeping in the tent tonight thats now a sleepover in the house only 2 friends though

Its my wedding anniversary today so I have a houseful of children tonight and dh is working a 14 hour shift dominoes and plenty of cake it is
    Happy anniversary fussy have a good day

Angel xx

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FussyElmo View Post

Happy Anniversary.

Dec 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning

Was wet first thing but trying to dry up now.

Im not long up as i am only working 2 days a week in the school hols so im determined to make most of it as when i get new contracts signed i will be back to working 5 days when schools go back in August.

Lazy day today on here and facebook, DD still in bed and DS has been reading and is now on Wii
    XX Jill XX

md0u0131 Guest

Raining here again. The garden is completley flooded - up to knee deep. Luckily the house is up on a hill compared to the garden so touch wood the house should be OK.

A bit concerned that I took my daughter to pre-school this morning and the road (the only road) out of the village was already starting to flood with no sign of the rain stopping.

Supposed to be going to the inlaws this evening over on the Wirral so hope we make it.

oct 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Pouring down here after a beautiful sunny respite yesterday.

Just trying to get through today as I have awful flu all week as well as a still broken foot to cope with. All small ones seem to be sniffly. But on a brighter note my daughter comes back from her week long school trip today! Can't wait to see her. Have put some lovely purple smelly stock flowers in her room and bought her a surprise mobile phone so hope she is glad to see me!!

Oct 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning all, very wet and not as warm as yesterday, rain stopped for now but wo't last long.
    Just been to soft play and now going to do lunch then have a parent coming at 1pm for a September space.

Have a good day
    love Sarah.

Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Afternoon all, pouring all morning got wet again doing school run but no lo's today, class today as day off only wrap around schoolies. Asda delivery just arrived waiting for Argos now between 1-3 busy busy busy lol.

Going to Air Show for the weekend don't think we will see many planes with this cloud, never mind more of a social event for me drinking and eating
    Cath