YOU ALL KNOW WHAT SCARES ME BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU, WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    toddlers896 Guest

[QUOTE=Milli147;1098336]Motorways.

Its the junctions, especially when you are in the 'slow' lane and then the line goes solid because that is the lane getting off and then you have to pull out and all the cars are coming so fast in the mirror and then you're too far out and need to get back in so you can get off but those cars are going slower than you and how are you meant to do that! I honestly cannot do it. It's not even funny.

Last time I did it I had a massive panic attack and struggled not to pass out I was so scared. So obviously I do not go on them. For everyones sake![/QUOT
    I thought it was just me that has panic attacks on the motorways.

Registered Childminder since
    Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

It's ladybirds for me, even pictures of them make me feel sick.

Registered Childminder since
    Ex CM
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    01/01/09
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=trac896;1098623]
    Quote Originally Posted by Milli147 View Post
    Motorways.

Its the junctions, especially when you are in the 'slow' lane and then the line goes solid because that is the lane getting off and then you have to pull out and all the cars are coming so fast in the mirror and then you're too far out and need to get back in so you can get off but those cars are going slower than you and how are you meant to do that! I honestly cannot do it. It's not even funny.

Last time I did it I had a massive panic attack and struggled not to pass out I was so scared. So obviously I do not go on them. For everyones sake![/QUOT
    I thought it was just me that has panic attacks on the motorways.
    I drive on motorways a lot but I hate those junctions where fast moving traffic has to 'criss cross' and merge. The worst is Junct 19 on the M5 around Bristol. You have to go across three lanes of motorway traffic...Just to get to the junction. Total madness!
    Need a laugh? Visit my website: www.unclegargy.deviantART.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123