Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sandy64 View Post
    well weigh in last nite lost another 3lb thats 11lb in 3weeks im so happy im hoping next week to of lost a stone then ive 1 stone to go before my hol end march im determined so will see good luck and well done everyone
    that's brilliant - a stone in a month woudl be an amzing achievement
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PixiePetal View Post
    after last weeks 6lb loss - this week I put on 2lbs no reason why except for TOTM. sticking at it but getting bored already. A close friend (not on forum) is dieting too so I have support there. Our texts fly all day

oh well - hoping next WED weigh in is more successful
    hon if you diet is boring, change it. there are so many ways you can eat, SW, WW, low carb but if you are bored you are setting yourself up to fail Try somethign new and have a little of what you fancy along the way

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Juggler View Post
    hon if you diet is boring, change it. there are so many ways you can eat, SW, WW, low carb but if you are bored you are setting yourself up to fail Try somethign new and have a little of what you fancy along the way
    I think this should apply to all aspects of life , not just dieting! Now , who do I fancy

Oct 08
    Post Thanks / Like

A got-away-with-it day I hope! Total weight loss to date (since new year) of 5.8 kilos, despite having a decidedly non diet day yesterday surviving on a kit kat, a yoghourt and some Chinese takeaway due to spending all day in A&E with my youngest son who took a tumble off a high climbing frame at school. He has had a few stitches in his mouth and his face is all swollen up today but he was a star at the hospital - really brave and even thanked the doctor for stitching him up. We are having a duvet day today and I am trying not to nibble!

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mama2three View Post
    I think this should apply to all aspects of life , not just dieting! Now , who do I fancy

Feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Apr 15
    Post Thanks / Like

well done to everyone on their losses so far, keep it up

jul 00
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

ive lost 6lb in the last 3 week but I gained 1/2 lb this week but wasnt suprised as ive hardly eaten any of my a and b choices and i always gain when i do that.Aparently something to do with starving yourself so your body stores fat when it can (according to slimming world)..... anyway by the time class was over i was dying for a wee so quickly dashed off home.Got my scales out to weigh DH coz he's dieting too but cant go to class as got loads of kids.My mate jumped on scales whos going to class with me to check my scales were reading the same as the class ones which they were and my DH has lost 11lb (he still has a bit to go he's a little chunky monkey) I went for my wee and wee'd like a race horse then i got on the scales and instead of gaining 1/2lb ive actually lost 1lb so make sure you wee .

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Doing ok again.

Lost 4lb this week. Thats 9lb total now.

Still bored of dieting, not this diet in particular as I find WW quite 'normal' in food choices - just not being able to nibble except for fruit - will be glad when all the nice fruits are in season and a bit cheaper - and not being able to just have some cheese and biscuits in the eve watching TV

Oh well - here's to next week

looong way to go
    Happy to be back with the Greenies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12