Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 11.
    Latest Inspection Grade
    x Good x
    Post Thanks / Like

um well i am going to try and loose weight but every body has bought me chocolate so i may spend january eating through it all and the join you in february.

Actually a realistic target would be June. I will Join you in june.
    You can’t have everything. Where would you put it?

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tara_louise1990 View Post
    um well i am going to try and loose weight but every body has bought me chocolate so i may spend january eating through it all and the join you in february.

Actually a realistic target would be June. I will Join you in june.
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

june 86
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

me too, need to loose about well a lot i also have put on a stone in the last 6mths

going to a wedding in april so must get some weight off and stay off this year

ziller

Jul 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll be joining

We are off to south Africa in April for a wedding and I would like to be at least a stone and a half lighter by then
    Love Amanda

Sept 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

yes I am with you, have put on 5 lbs over this week alone!!!

Nov 93
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Penny1959 View Post
    I won't be joining you on a diet Angel -- BUT I will be joining you in losing weight

After years of dieting - only to put it all back on - and some more I finally gave up on the diet thing a couple of years ago.

However I am now changing my eating habits - started in October by listening more to my body (and my diabetic nurse) and without trying or being on a diet I have lost a stone in weight (mind you at least 5 more stone to go )

What works for me won't work for others - and I think the key to beating weight problems forever is to find out what works for you and also what you can maintain for ever.

So I eat more at breakfast - weetabix or porridge AND a slice of toast (I also eat much later at breakfast time than I used to- so 8am rather 6am) I eat a small lunch and just a snack for tea / supper. However if invited out or fancy a treat - I do - I just don't do it too often.

Staying clear of scales this week as I know my weight will be up abit - but also know it will settle down once back to work and normal eating / routines.

Good luck to you Angel and everyone else trying to eat heathliy /lose weight.

Penny
    Well done Penny

I'm with you on this one, I decided no more diets too. I have had lots of stomach problems and live on medication. Just listening to my body and eating sensibly - won't even weigh myself

04 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm in! I'm hoping to find it easier this year having given up alchohol completely in the last year! I've been putting my christmas choccies out in a big bowl and encouraging every one else to enjoy them (although I've just scoffed half a dozen Thorntons winter dessert ones and now feel sick

We go to Florida at Easter and have booked to swim with Dolphins while there - no way do I want to have to get in a wet suit at the size I am now
    [I]Sharon
    *****proofed the house but they're still getting in!!

Dec 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I am joining in again - I did lose some over the last year and put it all back on when on holiday in the summer - so am back where I started

In the new year, I will be back to "not on a school night" in terms of alcohol consumption - that helped a lot

And get back to exercising at least twice, if not three times a week

And am currently trying to decide how I go about the food in take

I have PCOS and an underactive thyroid, so low carbing really works for me, when I stick to it. But thats the problem, I find it hard to stick to long term, so need to work out what I will do that I can maintain

HX

Sept 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

count me in, put on 5 lbs over christmas after losing 2 stone this year not happy with myself. New start on Monday tho x

May 10
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm there. Need to do something joined WW again!!! and joined the gym so I better use it. Planning Zumba on Monday and Gym on a Wednesday weigh in Thursday. That's the plan lol

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Me.................again!

still a WW online member, thought if I continued paying for it I would be encouraged to get back to it when I saw money going out on the bank statements. Not working so far but MUST do better
    Happy to be back with the Greenies

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anybody know how many syns would be in day nurse liquid?

Dawn xx

Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

How are we all doing?

Got on the scales this morning and was not impressed

So far so good -but I haven't been up that long!

Marian x

Apr 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I am going to be with you Angel. I put on a stone and half in past 6 months after losing a stone!
    I now weight the heaviest i have ever been and it is really getting me down.
    I want to lose 2 stone before Summer gets here and another 2 stone on top of that would get me back in my size 8/10's

jan 89
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

yes please can i start tues tho lol as partying monday still

July 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm in!! I want to loose a stone and a half AND tone my stomach as Iconstantly look about 4 months pregnant and since my youngest is now 4 I really have no excuse! My DH bought me a zumba game for the xbox so I must get on that and start doing something!
    Like my ideas on Facebook 'Play, naturally'

jan 11
    Post Thanks / Like

can i join you ladies. 2012 is the year im going to succeed. ive been a ww and sw member previosuly but always seem to fall pregnant and give up but now my family is complete (maybe) so im really going to try to loose at least 4 stone eeeeekk.

i just thought i would try to eat sensibly and walk more and see how i go, just wait till tuesday morning when i announce we are walking to school, dont think they kids will be impressed

xx

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Ive kick started myself today and feel so much better already Dusted off my treadmill and did 3k, and sit ups and weights work and then took the dogs for a long walk. Ate fruit for brekkie and a cup a soup for lunch, which allowed me a nice roast and some wine tonight

Oh, and bought the new davina dvd today and I'll try that tomorrow

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Going back to SW tonight, but not looking forward to being weighed but that life. Looking forward to see who’s still going and how they are doing ........ lost a stone last year put half back on…… this year going to loss 1 ½ stone and not put any on ……..

Good luck with anyone that’s started or continuing to lose weight in 2012 thank you for your support

Dawn xxx

aug 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Ill join u all, i signed up to slimming world last night after doing it online for few months then started to fail, my first target is to lose 1st 8lb, when i reach that ill set my final target, hoping to reach first one by may or very close to it as were off to turkey

For all those who are doing sw and have chocs biscuits left, they may be collecting unwanted ones to give to charity in my local ones maybe they are doing it other places too
    Marie.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast