5 ft 2, and 10.13 stone
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    mar 03
    Post Thanks / Like

Hows this sound for day one. Beans and piece bread for lunch. Light phiili dip and home made chicken n veg soup one slice dry bread . I'm not hungry either YET

July 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Right I've decided to take the plunge and actually put my weight on here as others have and I think it may help me lose weight

I went back to WW this morning and got on the scales, I was 12 stone 9 it wasn't a shock as I do weigh myself weekly. I do think though I have 2 stone in my boobs which I would love to be smaller

I'm quite liking the new pro points for WW but obviously it is my first day.

Well done to everyone that has lost weight already, you're an inspiration

Carol xx

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JulieA View Post
    I'm 44 and never really struggled with my weight until the last 5 years. Juggler, it was interesting what you said about carbs, as I think I have decided this is the approach I will take.

AuntyM - I have just gotten on scales and they say 12 st 8 lbs. I have even written it in a little book so I can keep track.
    check out gymjunkies online. the exercise plan is a bit seriuos and OTT but like the guy says it's 80% nutrition and 20% his exercises. I did them for a bit (the ones I coudl manage) then just did zumba instead. WHat I do like is he poo-poos the idea of 40 minute runs etc and instead says 15 mins of hard slog exercise and pushing yourself is better.

Anyway in theory you could lose weight without doing any exercise on this plan- the exercise just boosts weightloss.

If you like the look, PM me and I'll e-mail the nutrition plan It's so easy to follow and I didn't follow it that strictly (still had wine, chocs at weekend etc)
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

mar 03
    Post Thanks / Like

Will check that one out myself later x

July 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I've been for my weigh in this morning at WW and lost

3lb

That was after going to see Take That, not exactly the most healthiest of food being sold there but I did get a WW sandwich from Asda over the road and we also ate out on Sunday too where I was also quite good

How is everyone else doing?

Carol xx

mar 03
    Post Thanks / Like

Iv gone from 11.1 to 10.7 so am well chuffed but want to lose another stone before 20 august. Any tips? But I was bad last night take away and vodka ;-).

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by auntym View Post
    Iv gone from 11.1 to 10.7 so am well chuffed but want to lose another stone before 20 august. Any tips? But I was bad last night take away and vodka ;-).
    wow that's brilliant. you need to let yourself go on a friday night. there are good options even with takeaway hon so don't worry.

My tip, keep the carbs and dairy low and fill up on lots of fruit and veggies

mar 03
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you tell me what good options on takeaways there are as then I can enjoy my weekend treat and also not worry it will result in a gain lol

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

haha, sorry hon, bit late with my reply but let's say.

kebab shop - jsut have chicken/meat kebab (not doner) with salad
    from the indian, have tandoori kebabs, plain rice or nan and some veg
    chinese a stirfry with a non-sweet sauce i.e. ginger and spring onion
    chip shop - sorry no cheat options there

pre reg
    Post Thanks / Like

5 2 & THE HEAVIEST EVER EVER!!!did race for life yesterday & the piccies are soo not flattering !!did great on ww 1 st time put it on & more due to family deaths ,really really need to get back on the horse feel embarrassed going back im a few pounds short of 12 stone which dosnt sound huge but at my height isnt great !!in the words of eric cartman im not fat im festively plump!!!!ggrrrrrr

sept 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW! Good result auntym. I have to say I have been so stressed recently, I haven't made any progress with this. My NVQ level 3 keeps biting me on the bum! The file is disappearing tomorrow for assessing, so hopefully that'll be the last I see of it an life can get back to normal!!!

mar 03
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry its old ladies but wanted to update you. 9.13 at todays weigh in :-)

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Well i cant follow WW or slimmers world etc - i dont finish till gone 6 so find it hard to get to clubs, years ago i did rosemary connolly and lost 2st, so im going to follow the same diet, less than 5grams of fat per food, and do my 100 crunches per night and go jogging 3 times a wk, i ran alot last year and since i stopped running in August when i reached 9.5st i have piled it on.
    So today is the last day of eating pretty much what i want, i go to see my dad in august and am determined to go lighter lol x
    You can do them both on line now, not the same as going to class though.
    By being true to myself I live life to the full

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations on losing a stone

Oct 11.
    Latest Inspection Grade
    x Good x
    Post Thanks / Like

1more lb and i hit the 11 mark, i really need a kick up the **** so im hoping that by logging my progress on here i may keep up the work from today
    I cant believe you feel your 'too big' at almost 11 stone. I am 5''4 and 13 stone i'm a size 16 but i don't feel 'too big' Isn't it funny how people have different opinions on what is 'too big'

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

but Tara we all 'weigh' differently but its how we feel / carry the weight etc that counts. Ive lost 22 lbs now and feel like 'me' again - and tbh would like to lose more. Im the same size / build as my friend yet she weighs 3 stone more than I do! Maybe that old ' heavy bones' thing isnt such a myth. Im just over 5' and every pound really shows!

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Just read this fab thread with great interest, as I have been doing WW for 6 weeks. WW Pro Points worked like a charm for me. I lost 1 stone 5 lb. I stuck rigidly to the points and started running 4 to 6 miles 3x a week.

It is very true about people carrying their weight differently. I am 5'11 and have gone from 11.4 to 9.13, I am still a size 12 which is fine, but what is not fine is that no-one's noticed!!! I guess it's being so tall, but hey, at least my clothes fit again!

Now I just have to keep it off...

To anyone wondering about the WW online plan, I say go for it - it's so simple and you don't feel at all deprived.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12